Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So the 4th and final single from Neon Nights turns 18 as a single release this week apparently. Often overlooked due to the other NN singles quality, and indeed many of the album tracks, she was on a roll still, taking this top 5 meaning the album and all the singles were top 10 for her.

Whatever they did to tart up the single edit just gives it something casually unquenchable (I think it's the oohs and ahhs). Yes, its $uce$$ probably did rely on the sample, but you don't get to squeel whilst advertising airlines by not being shrewd. Dannii and her disco content moved her on to something more playfully vampish than the hard-boiled lesbian fitness instructor of Put the Needle On It and opened up her sound a little, but I don't think anything was strong enough bar opting for the original Come & Get It to have kept the momentum going. What happened next was just... unbeloiveable and then some of course. It was certainly a fun ride anyway.

I always found the single cover where she’s eating a packet of Salt & Vinegar to be a bit iconic
dontwannaloosethisfeeling_1.jpg

I gave this a 9 last night but after listening again I’ve decided it’s my favorite single from the album, not counting WDYLN

Even her b-sides were embarrassingly good. Goodbye Song and its bitchy lyrics that are too triggering for people who do nails to print also makes it perfectly clear that after Dannielle J has in fact finished her bag of crisps, that she blows it up and bursts it in the face of whoever looks good to terrify and briefly deafen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom