🎄 ASFXMAS 2021 HOLY VOTING - CLOSED - RESULTS TOMORROW 8PM! 🎅

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Festive GREETINGS! Thanks to @All Iguana Xmas Is You and @Merry Tischmas! for hosting the live syncs. They'll be back for the results show!

It's now time to get VOTING!

Like last year you MUST VOTE using the following vote format:

You may not vote for yourself. Not voting will see you start down 500 points. Send your votes by PM to me!

HOWEVER, there is also the OPTIONAL JURY VOTE, where you can give each song a mark between 1 and 10. To encourage voting in this part, you MAY vote for yourself! This was very popular last year and added much excitement to the voting reveal! You must give out no more than five 0’s and no more than five 10’s. Other than that, try to play fair, this is for fun, don’t overthink it!

00 Gay Xmas Erotic Literature Countess LuAnn - What Do I Want For Christmas?
00 Christmas Holly Willougby Richard X and Jarvis Cocker - Into Yule
00 A Walford Christmas Simon May Orchestra - Glory Be (To God On High)
00 The County Durham Xmas Tree Delta Goodrem - Only Santa Knows
00 Old socks filled with dirt Surfjan Stevens - Sister Winter
00 Doing Your Christmas Shopping on the 23rd Every Year Agnes - Love Love Love
00 Frau Perchta Poly Sterene - Black Christmas
00 Joe McElderry mincing with a festive platter of mince pies Magnus Carlsson & Alcazar - Happy, Happy Year For Us All
00 Gizmo Thea Gilmore - That'll Be Christmas
00 Christmas Lights On A Palm Tree Wiktoria - I Told Santa
00 Expired Advocaat Wesley Willis - Merry Christmas
00 Fallen Over Christmas Tree Esther Filly Ridstyle - Freaky Friday
00 Christmas socks filled with MUD Anne Wilson - Kentucky Fried Christmas
00 Rovaniemi Reindeer Riding School for Elves Malla - Irti
00 Pigeon Lady Tracey Thorn - Joy
00 Simpsons Christmas Boogie Anna Mae - Very Merry
00 Noel's Christmas Presents Eels - Christmas Is Going To the Dogs
00 Teletext Advent Calendar Ice MC - It's A Rainy Day (Christmas Remix)
00 Mum Going to Iceland Enya - We Wish You A Merry Christmas
00 Creepy Xmas Ornament Katerina Stikoudi - Ta Hristougenna Mou Esi
00 Two Girls, One Muff Tehan & Sara - Make You Mine This Season
00 An ungrateful child on Christmas morning Love Unlimited - It May Be Winter Outside (But In My Heart It's Spring)
00 VV Brown Broken Peak - Snowday
00 Snowflake Снежинка - Анастасия Сотникова
00 SHE GOT THE MALIBU BARBIE & KEN BEACH-HOUSE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SINDY & PAUL KNOCK OFF Erasure - Gaudete
00 A Christmas Karen Vanity Fairy - Disco Christmas
00 Robot Santa TWICE - The Feels
00 Jingle Liano's Bells Frisky and Mannish - Perfect Christmas Single
00 The Snow Castle of Kemi Twin Shadow - Castles in the Snow
00 Pigs in Blankets Ana Gasteyer and Maya Rudolph - Secret Santa
00 Christmas with Zu-Klara Spray - He Came With His Sleigh
00 Pervy Snowman No Doubt - Oi To the World
00 Nutcracker Kaskade - Cold December
00 The HR Team Christmas Do Orion's Reign & Minniva - Joy to the World
00 Mrs Claus Megan Hilty - We Made It To Christmas
00 Dawn French As a Christmas Fairy Lenka - All My Bells Are Ringing
00 Unwanted Gift Drama Now Now - Lonely Christmas
00 Mariah's Extra Festive Vibrator Leticia Sabater - Papa Noel, You're the Only One

Last edited by a moderator:
The remaining schedule looks like this:

Votes Close and The Big Old Poster Reveal - Tue 21st December hosted by @Feliz NavidAg

ASFMXMAS II - The Finale with all the trimmings (BYOBB, no shoes, no shirt, no salvation) - Wed 22nd December hosted by @Merry Tischmas!

Based on the responses, I SUSPECT I'm heading for another ASFXMAS HIT, but you can never REALLY TELL!

I plan to vote tomorrow :disco:

tenor.gif

Okay, I’m starting my first Spotify play through, which means having to trudge through Luann first. If she’s asking herself ‘what do I want for Christmas’ and coming up with any answer other than ‘euthanasia’, she’s lying to herself.

The Eastenders one sounds even more contrived in audio only form. Still though, when the beat drops :disco:
Peace to all people, says the soundtrack to that one TV programme where Christmas is a rich tapestry of fat women watching their husbands die of stab, incidental characters getting raped just so they can have a storyline, and Janine eating live babies.

Okay, I’m starting my first Spotify play through, which means having to trudge through Luann first. If she’s asking herself ‘what do I want for Christmas’ and coming up with any answer other than ‘euthanasia’, she’s lying to herself.
I had to look her up cause she looked interesting, and found out she was married to a guy who comes from de Lesseps family line, the same family the lessepsian fish were named after (they're some invasive and poisonous species that migrate from the red sea to the mediterranean via the Suez canal and overtake the normal ones)! :shock:

I had to look her up cause she looked interesting, and found out she was married to a guy who comes from de Lesseps family line, the same family the lessepsian fish were named after (they're some invasive and poisonous species that migrate from the red sea to the mediterranean via the Suez canal and overtake the normal ones)! :shock:
:o

‘Invasive and poisonous species’ should be the tagline for the entire housewives franchise.

Exactly what Luann is to music; invasive and poisonous.

I have tried Housewives, just so I knew what I was missing. Honestly it's just not for me.

That said I've said I've seen the cast in other stuff, the memes and the gifs, and honestly I'm content with that level of understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom