2020 USA Presidential Elections

Four more years?

• Total voters
Anyway fuck Trump. He's going to win. I predicted it in November 2016.

I really don't think Trump is going to win again. He's handling the Coronavirus fallout appallingly, and the recent Supreme Court election in Wisconsin was really bad news for him.

If he does, we can all stop pretending America is anything other than a far right state, and things will most certainly get much, much worse.

Trump has a very solid fanbase. He has a daily platform and so much money compared to Biden.

The only disadvantage he has is the collapsing economy. Which could be fatal.

I will (not would :david:) vote for Biden. And I happen to be in a battleground state. I am naturally skeptical of a dem win, Biden or not. But I think it is too early to confidently call it either way... how Corona pans out in the next three months and six months will shape how this turns out, and the VP pick for Biden.

He said his VP will be a woman, so that's something. I saw a rumour that Trump will drop Pence for a woman.

Trump's survived up to this point because the economy was recovering, right? Please GOD let Corona be the end of him.

I mean 22 million Americans have just lost their job, and things are only getting started :)

He said his VP will be a woman, so that's something. I saw a rumour that Trump will drop Pence for a woman.

Oh I'm here for a Sarah Palin comeback (for the laughs obvs)

I THOUGHT people had generally responded well to his response to Coronavirus. To be fair I've totally ignored him for weeks. What are his approval numbers?

Trump's survived up to this point because the economy was recovering, right? Please GOD let Corona be the end of him.
I think he would have won comfortably had this election been last November, primarily due to the economy. He put his name on all the stimulus checks :manson: to recover but I think it will be a much closer call.

the right is going to use the coronavirus so much better than the "left".

it's ripe for the picking:

I THOUGHT people had generally responded well to his response to Coronavirus. To be fair I've totally ignored him for weeks. What are his approval numbers?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/17/politics/cnn-poll-of-polls-trump-approval-april/index.html

(CNN)A new CNN Poll of Polls finds President Donald Trump's approval rating continuing to trend downward after he reached positive territory last month.

In the new average, 45% approve of the way Trump is handling his job nationwide and 51% disapprove.
The poll of polls includes the five most recent national telephone polls measuring the views of adults or registered voters. His downturn comes with political turmoil over the state of the economy, according to new polling.
Last week, 46% approved of how Trump was handling his job and 49% disapproved, ticking down from late March when he held at 47% approval.
Trump -- whose approval rating has been relatively steady throughout his presidency -- has seen higher-than-average ratings as the coronavirus pandemic swept through the US.
However, after a month of stay-at-home orders and an economic crash, Trump's approval rating has gone from almost net even (-1 in late March), to leaning net negative (-3 last week), and down further in mid-April (-6 now).
A new Gallup poll out on Friday found a record drop in confidence on economic conditions, down from 54% who described the country's economic conditions as being excellent or good in March to 27% in April. Gallup reported this is the largest drop in economic confidence dating back to 1992.
The percentage who call the economy "poor" has more than tripled, rising from 11% to 39%.
About three-quarters (74%) say they think the economy is getting worse right now, up from 47% who felt that way in March and just 33% in February. Only 22% say the economy is getting better right now, and the gap between those who think things are improving vs. those who say it is worsening is the largest it has been since the Great Recession.
And there's been a massive decline in the percentage who say now is a good time to find a quality job. While 68% in January said it was a good time to find a quality job, just 22% feel that way now, the worst read since 2013.
The CNN Poll of Polls is an average of the five most recent non-partisan, live operator, national telephone surveys on Trump's approval rating. All polls were conducted among either adults or registered voters. The Poll of Polls includes: The Gallup poll conducted April 1-14; the Fox News poll conducted April 4-7; the Quinnipiac University poll conducted April 2-6; the CNN poll conducted by SSRS April 3-6; and the Monmouth University poll conducted April 3-7. The poll of polls does not have a margin of sampling error.
The Gallup poll was conducted April 1-14 by telephone among a random sample of 1,017 adults. For results based on the total sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is 4 percentage points.

It's worth remembering that he BARELY won last time, and Clinton was a despised Candidate, while as much as people here may detest him, Biden is broadly well liked.

It's worth remembering that he BARELY won last time, and Clinton was a despised Candidate, while as much as people here may detest him, Biden is broadly well liked.
Does anyone DETEST him? He doesn't impress me, but I don't dislike him.

Haven't you been reading? He's not Bernie Sanders Satan with advanced senile dementia according to some queens.
Oh yes :D I've tried very hard to switch off to some of the political posts here these days.

Oh I'd have preferred millionaire Bernie for sure! But I'm happy to get behind whoever the Democratic candidate is, because fuck Republicans! I don't think it's especially more complicated than that and nor need it be!

Last edited:
Oh I'd have preferred millionaire Bernie for sure! But I'm happy to get behind whoever the Democratic candidate is, because fuck Republicans! I don't think it's especially more complicated that that and nor need it be!
This sums up how I feel really. Some queens here think otherwise.

Wow, the potential leader of the free world can't even do a rape without fake woke cancel culture. Whatever happened to #bekind?

Reactions: COB
seriously though, does the general public even care anymore if he did do that (i heard one of tara reade's recollections of the event and thought it was quite harrowing)?

we're not only extremely desensitised but we chose what and whom to believe frighteningly arbitrarily.

at any rate, the double standards in the way this case has been covered are astonishing.

I really don’t see any other scenario than Trump winning. A disaster of course, but especially now with Corona. The last thing we need is America being more isolated, weak and europhobic.

that's why i am so furious about biden. i honestly don't think he can win.

of course, there's always talk of andrew cuomo and gavin newsom...

btw i had a vision today that biden's vp pick is michelle obama. i think people would vote for that.

btw i had a vision today that biden's vp pick is michelle obama. i think people would vote for that.

can you imagine though? even i'd be onboard for that in the hope it finishes hillary clinton off. beat ya to it, hills!

Michelle as VP would GIVE ME LIFE. With her then replacing him as President eventually.

But it won’t happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom