2020 USA Presidential Elections

Four more years?

• Total voters
I will be so delighted if the despicable Lindsey Graham gets the boot, although sadly the predictions are that he'll cling on.

Left-wing fascist will sniff our saviour Donald J Trump :horny:

L. Gaga labelled an ANTI FRACKING ACTIVIST by the Trump campaign. her response (in the story screengrab) suggests that may not be quite accurate :eyes:

thought L. Gaga's duet partners couldn't be any closer to death than Tony Bennett? WRONG! "Biden x Gaga", the cross generational collab we've all been waiting for.

:disco:

she'll petform You and I at the event apparently.

hope she finds a way to namedrop Joe into the "3 men that i'ma serve for my whole life" lyric

God, the whole fracking thing is so fucking depressing when you think about it. The entire practice and industry is such a perfect example of profit over people AND the planet, so of course both candidates have to treat it as absolutely sacrosanct and something to be protected at all costs :rolleyes:

God, the whole fracking thing is so fucking depressing when you think about it. The entire practice and industry is such a perfect example of profit over people AND the planet, so of course both candidates have to treat it as absolutely sacrosanct and something to be protected at all costs :rolleyes:
Biden's position isn't clear is it? I thought there had been some indications he was anti fracking and he's just been told not to mention it yet because there are so many votes up for grabs from people reliant on fracking for employment. If so I don't blame him for being coy. Or is that not the case?

Both Biden and Harris went out of their way to confirm that they wouldn't ban fracking during their debates.

White House Press Release...

Democrats are panicking because Joe Biden has not run up a large enough lead in early votes in battleground states and they know that President Trump’s in-person votes on Election Day will make up the difference and propel him to victory.

Biden’s political operatives have already been distributing talking points and research to delegitimize Election Day results by coaching surrogates to refer to the President’s Election Day success as a ‘Red Mirage.’

The operatives are advising surrogates and media to create a smoke screen by casting blame all around – imagining postal delays or falsely claiming that mail-in ballots that have simply not been returned should be considered legitimate votes that need to be counted.

None of this will be true, but it will be held up as proof that President Trump’s victory is a so-called ‘Red Mirage.’ No one should fall for it.

We are aware that Democrats have already cut television ads they are prepared to deploy to further cement the ‘Red Mirage’ misinformation, seeking to convince people that all Joe Biden would need for victory is more time, extending well beyond Election Day.

At the same time, we fully anticipate that Democrats will be in court arguing to extend deadlines for accepting and counting votes mailed and received well past deadlines enacted by individual state laws.

Americans should remember that Biden has assembled a massive team of lawyers who will try to loosen election integrity so they can steal this election, and also recall that Hillary Clinton advised Biden not to concede defeat ‘under any circumstances.’ The last gasp of the Biden campaign will be ugly and it will be ruthless.[\quote]

200.gif

It's like they are showing off their plan to delegitimize the election? It would be so much more effective if they didn't brag about the lies they are planning to tell.

"Homosexuals will control Fox News."

I'm quite sad that it wasn't "Homosexuals will sexualize traditional masculinity", because I think that's happening already.

Federal judge dismisses effort to throw out drive-through votes in Texas

US District Court Judge Andrew Hanen has ruled that about 127,000 ballots cast in Harris County, Texas via curbside voting are valid and cannot be thrown out.

He ruled that the plaintiffs in the last-minute lawsuit, a group of Republican candidates and activists, do not have a legal standing to sue.

The courts aren't playing ball with the Republican strategy of disenfranchising voters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom