2022 French Presidential Election

we're gonna see tougher anti immigration policies in every European country that doesn't have a far right government. the right is too powerful, these "concessions" will be made by any centrist government that gets in (see also Tusk in Poland, Labour in the UK have already signalled their intent here, etc).

I know you believe Macron is evil but this is European politics in 2023.
Meloni in Italy the other day signed a deal to send the migrants over to Albania.

I’m sorry to say it but I could fall in love with him

IMG_8319.jpeg

I can't believe a 34 yo gay allowed themselves to be seen in public with this hair to be honest

Screenshot_20240109-162255_Instagram.jpg

Did he chuck some talc in his hair to try and avoid the inevitable headlines that have come out anyway? :D

What a lovely mix! Greek and Jewish?! I did think the name sounded a bit Eastern. :disco:

From wikipedia:

Attal was born on 16 March 1989 in Clamart, Île-de-France. He grew up in the 13th and 14th arrondissements (districts) of Paris with three sisters. His father, Yves Attal [fr], was a lawyer and film producer of half Tunisian Jewishdescent (on the paternal side) and half Alsatian Jewish descent (on the maternal side). Attal's mother, Marie de Couriss, was of French and Greek-Russian ancestry, and worked as an employee of a film production company.[2][3]Attal was raised in his mother's religion of Orthodox Christianity.[1]

What a lovely mix! Greek and Jewish?! I did think the name sounded a bit Eastern. :disco:

From wikipedia:

Attal was born on 16 March 1989 in Clamart, Île-de-France. He grew up in the 13th and 14th arrondissements (districts) of Paris with three sisters. His father, Yves Attal [fr], was a lawyer and film producer of half Tunisian Jewishdescent (on the paternal side) and half Alsatian Jewish descent (on the maternal side). Attal's mother, Marie de Couriss, was of French and Greek-Russian ancestry, and worked as an employee of a film production company.[2][3]Attal was raised in his mother's religion of Orthodox Christianity.[1]
More importantly, here's him being racist, love.

It's a nice arse though, so I'm taking it being posted as a win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom