A KEiiNO Thread

UH HUH

On first listen it's FUN but proves how Kylie is an underrated vocalist...
This. It’s cute but doesn’t feel particularly essential. Just stick on the original. :D

Reactions: D5K
Poor Fred, he keeps getting lower in the mix with every song.

I love this lot but I don't think there was any need for that.

Good but the original is great. Their cover of Driver's License though :disco:

They've also re-released their album with the recent singles added but not On a Night Like This:

I wish they would quietly drop the one who constantly sounds like he’s coughing up fur balls and just become the new DA BUZZ.

Also, poor forgotten Pandora.

Sorry for ressurecting a thread, but I didn't want to start a new one just for a new song. They released a new single last week RITMA, which has clearly been influenced by Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding's recent success. It's quite the BOP. :disco:

Good old KEiiNO.

Their cover of The Sun Always Shines On TV was a little disappointing, I was waiting to see how they would shoehorn in the joik, and it never came.

They seem to release stuff all the time. I didn't like the On A Night Like This cover much.

The singers hate the joiking one, that much seems clear.

Sorry for ressurecting a thread, but I didn't want to start a new one just for a new song. They released a new single last week RITMA, which has clearly been influenced by Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding's recent success. It's quite the BOP. :disco:

Banger

I've said it a thousand times before, but when is Alexandra going to ditch the FREAKS and make a bid for solo glory??
SURELY her best bet at further Eurovision success giving that she can actually sing.

Surely she wants a minor break from the grotty gay bars of Europe for at least 3 months next year pre-mid May :D

I've said it a thousand times before, but when is Alexandra going to ditch the FREAKS and make a bid for solo glory??
SURELY her best bet at further Eurovision success giving that she can actually sing.

Surely she wants a minor break from the grotty gay bars of Europe for at least 3 months next year pre-mid May :D
she has released a few bits and pieces there and Tom has his own solo career. I think they’ll probably be together for years but have side projects of their own. They’ve been quite prolific in the 4 years since Eurovision. A full album and about 25 singles.

Ritma just came on Spotify and I assumed it was a long lost Red 5 or similar song :disco: outstanding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom