A-list celebs you actually love

Rita

User
Well I'd say they're a darn sight more well known than Victoria Beckham these days! And I haven't even heard of some of the names mentioned!

Sorry you are right RICHARD FUCKING OSMAN IS WORLD RENOWNED.:goodgrief:

COB

I feel GREAT!
This appears to be going well :disco:

I vote Isabelle Huppert OBVIOUSLY

Also Nanette Newman and Schnorbitz. They’re on ALL the front covers! :disco:
God, Google really does reveal the worst news sometimes :(
Screenshot_20210925-183523.png

COB

I feel GREAT!
Do love the idea of a dog being HIRED though, I wonder what Baby Schnorbitz charged per hour?

Jark

gave ur love away
The question wasn’t what celeb has the best personality though now, was it? Beyoncé has gifted us with some of the best songs and looks in the past 20 years...
well, the question was celebs that you love, not who has the best musical legacy (which also categorically would not be Bianca) :eyes: I didn't know I was opening such a can of worms by asking why you love Queen Bey so!

and re: Witherspoon - touché!

Christian

GOOD BYE!
Beyoncé is a stone cold bore as a personality but I love that FROIDEUR

Keeping us all at arm's length is fabulous (though of course gives rise to the sneaking suspicion she's not that interesting when she does open her mouth)

Rita

User
well, the question was celebs that you love, not who has the best musical legacy (which also categorically would not be Bianca) :eyes: I didn't know I was opening such a can of worms by asking why you love Queen Bey so!

and re: Witherspoon - touché!

The question was A LIST celebs that you love and I said Beyonce. I am not sure if you are referring to Beyonce as BIANCA? If so it won’t catch on. Bernice was a lot funnier.

Rita

User
Beyoncé is a stone cold bore as a personality but I love that FROIDEUR

Keeping us all at arm's length is fabulous (though of course gives rise to the sneaking suspicion she's not that interesting when she does open her mouth)

No matter what we think of her personality she is certainly A LIST.

Jark

gave ur love away
The question was A LIST celebs that you love and I said Beyonce. I am not sure if you are referring to Beyonce as BIANCA? If so it won’t catch on. Bernice was a lot funnier.
it was an autocorrect babe! my phone throws shade on all popstars, but only Mariah gets the Bianca treatment, dahling.

vespertine

God damn it Claude
2pO7wFZ.jpg

Zu 2

User
Mind you this was in the days when people would turn up at your door in a wig, do the impressive 3-2-1 fingers and say they were Ted Rogers, instantly resulting in parents offering up their children as playthings in return for money off coupons and a dip inside D. Bin

These were DIFFERENT TIMES DARLINGS IT’S BETTER NOT TO JUDGE

Reactions: COB

Kratz

Not easy to remember, and even harder to forget
I find this difficult because I’m not greatly interested in celebrities (except for that odd bit of schadenfreude) but I genuinely love Kathy Burke for being so unaffected by it all. Ditto the much missed Victoria Wood.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom