A-list celebs you actually love

Well I'd say they're a darn sight more well known than Victoria Beckham these days! And I haven't even heard of some of the names mentioned!

Sorry you are right RICHARD FUCKING OSMAN IS WORLD RENOWNED.:goodgrief:

This appears to be going well :disco:

I vote Isabelle Huppert OBVIOUSLY

Also Nanette Newman and Schnorbitz. They’re on ALL the front covers! :disco:
God, Google really does reveal the worst news sometimes :(
Screenshot_20210925-183523.png

Do love the idea of a dog being HIRED though, I wonder what Baby Schnorbitz charged per hour?

The question wasn’t what celeb has the best personality though now, was it? Beyoncé has gifted us with some of the best songs and looks in the past 20 years...
well, the question was celebs that you love, not who has the best musical legacy (which also categorically would not be Bianca) :eyes: I didn't know I was opening such a can of worms by asking why you love Queen Bey so!

and re: Witherspoon - touché!

Beyoncé is a stone cold bore as a personality but I love that FROIDEUR

Keeping us all at arm's length is fabulous (though of course gives rise to the sneaking suspicion she's not that interesting when she does open her mouth)

well, the question was celebs that you love, not who has the best musical legacy (which also categorically would not be Bianca) :eyes: I didn't know I was opening such a can of worms by asking why you love Queen Bey so!

and re: Witherspoon - touché!

The question was A LIST celebs that you love and I said Beyonce. I am not sure if you are referring to Beyonce as BIANCA? If so it won’t catch on. Bernice was a lot funnier.

Beyoncé is a stone cold bore as a personality but I love that FROIDEUR

Keeping us all at arm's length is fabulous (though of course gives rise to the sneaking suspicion she's not that interesting when she does open her mouth)

No matter what we think of her personality she is certainly A LIST.

The question was A LIST celebs that you love and I said Beyonce. I am not sure if you are referring to Beyonce as BIANCA? If so it won’t catch on. Bernice was a lot funnier.
it was an autocorrect babe! my phone throws shade on all popstars, but only Mariah gets the Bianca treatment, dahling.

God, Google really does reveal the worst news sometimes :(
View attachment 5195
Well I’ve been sobbing about this NON-STOP all the way home from my night out in Barking which is in Romford. How could such a well-loved celebrity as Bernadette Winterson deceive us so?

• Care
Reactions: COB
Mind you this was in the days when people would turn up at your door in a wig, do the impressive 3-2-1 fingers and say they were Ted Rogers, instantly resulting in parents offering up their children as playthings in return for money off coupons and a dip inside D. Bin

These were DIFFERENT TIMES DARLINGS IT’S BETTER NOT TO JUDGE

I find this difficult because I’m not greatly interested in celebrities (except for that odd bit of schadenfreude) but I genuinely love Kathy Burke for being so unaffected by it all. Ditto the much missed Victoria Wood.

There are a lot I have time for but life without Nigella and Kylie really would be desperately joyless.

Last edited:
This topic features a lot of opinions with varying levels of validity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom