A LOW thread

Also I realised when going through the tracklists that there are a few albums which for some reason I'm not familiar with, including 'Long Division'

They have QUITE the intimidating discography, SO MANY ALBUMS all of a very high standard - not to mention the EPs and side projects and scores for films that don't even EXIST :basil:

My knowledge is a little hazy around their MIDDLE PERIOD mainly.
I believe it's meant to be very good, but I can't pretend that an album named DRUMS AND GUNS has been CALLING OUT MY NAME for a listen, for example :yeahyeahfire:

Was THRILLED to see them end up so high in Pitchfork's song AND album EOY polls.
In my opinion 'Days Like These' is absolutely canonically the best song released in 2021, but I can understand why they'd choose the SEXIER and CLICKBAIT-IER Bunny Is A Rider instead.

To quote fans of various former One Direction members - "PROUD OF YOU!" :love:

album was too 5 in the wire’s releases of the year too.. almost certainly in mine too (a bigger honour obvs)

I can't get into this edition of Low. Which is odd because it ticks all the boxes that I like having ticked. Genuinely think it's me and not them.

Oh, I posted the exact same sentiment a few months back. Oops. CARRY ON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom