A Second to Midnight (from Disco: Guest List Edition)

Rate it, lovers

• Total voters
The video is a bit of a scream. Kylie looks fabulous and it is generally much better viewing than the videos for the first two singles.

I love that she’s practically dressed the same as in the final scene of What Do I Have To Do?

I assume this is some wine awards function. Probably muttering "see ya later suckers" under her breath but anyway :disco: and stunning nonetheless.

love the way Miss VoR just shimmies into a thread to present bad news without comment sometimes. very mean spirited/machiavellian energy. :disco:

It's hard to get excited about Kylie single chart placings when the label actively release to prevent it doing as well as it could.

And the CD single isn't released until tomorrow, so I assume those sales won't be included.

Biff did a video Q&A last week where he more or less stated that they (Kylie, Biff and co) don't care about chart placings nor the suggestion that ageism impacts playlisting decisions.

Seems counterproductive if she wants to shift albums to any great degree.

Biff did a video Q&A last week where he more or less stated that they (Kylie, Biff and co) don't care about chart placings nor the suggestion that ageism impacts playlisting decisions.

Seems counterproductive if she wants to shift albums to any great degree.

Oh AS IF they don't care about chart positions when they are releasing 300034539 versions of Disco all in week one...

Surely the basic rule of thumb is that if you have a (moderately) successful single, you have increased album sales? She not likely to ever have a top 10 record again but it wouldn't hurt to release songs on a Friday for a change.

releasing her song on a Friday and going top 40 rather than Wednesday and going top 60... literally would not boost album sales even by one.

looks a little bloated to me.

anyway, i've just played the original for the first time since the sakgra remix came out. i know it's cheesy but it has such tremendous energy and utter joyousness. the original sounds so dull and somehow even more formulaic in comparisson. it reminds me of the everyday's like christmas remix.

Does anybody else think this sounds a bit like 'I just died in your arms tonìght'?

Olly's hair looks much better right now than it has for the last year or so. makes him look a lot less punchable (obviously we don't condone violence, ladies)

did we know that this became her first airplay top 10 since Into the Blue last week? :o #9. surprised Say Something never made it.

what the FUCK is he wearing for a date with the queen.

an Austin Powers tracksuit and a borg fleece from fucking BOOHOO MAN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom