A Selena Gomez Reappraisal Thread

It's not stanning hun, she just happens to have a bag of mixed very well crafted, well produced pop songs (by accident I BET!)

I had this video mash-up an ex of mine made of Hands to Myself, with Alyssa popping her tongue at every finger snap. I need to find it.

Bad Liar was such an ODD MOMENT.
Pitchfork and randomly DAVID BYRNE wanked themselves raw over it (it samples Psycho Killer), but did anybody REALLY enjoy listening to it? I don't think the general public really gave a shit.
I like it for what it is, but never feel the need to play it.

Did it even amount to an album? It feels strange to have a random ARTISTÉ moment with nothing further to back it up :D

Bad Liar was such an ODD MOMENT.
Did it even amount to an album? It feels strange to have a random ARTISTÉ moment with nothing further to back it up :D

It was during her wilderness years (She loves those doesn't she?) Wolves, Bad Liar and Fetish, which I hated, were just randomly released during that era where I guess the label didn't know what to do with her and they missed a trick by wasting all the momentum Revival had!

They did eventually find a home in the Target/Intl editions of Rare though, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_(Selena_Gomez_album)

Back To You and Ain't Me slapped too :disco:

Bad Liar was great but Fetish was the real slapper. what a tune.

and yes there was some kind of aborted album from that droplets era that also was going to include Feel Me (banger!).

she's all over the memes lately for constantly announcing that she's quitting social media and then returning within hours every single time. messy. she seems to actively hate every aspect of fame while continually courting it.

Still shite*

*except Naturally and Love You Like A Love Song

Does she really have the RANGE for this? She might have to do some actual singing!

:ToneNervous:

She absolutely does not have the range. I don't think many people DO have Linda's range, but Selena has NONE AT ALL.

Maybe she'll only be portraying Linda Rondstadt during the period after the Parkinsons ravaged her vocal chords.

• Sad
Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom