A Song For Monday

VILE

Screenshot_20220808-082748_BBC Weather.jpg

Still, the attractive young man who often gets the same bus as me is back in short shorts which reveal possibly the most delicious set of thighs I've seen in real life, so swings and roundabouts.

We've got the builder round who did our bathroom, this time he's doing our kitchen and he's just said he's never seen such tidy kitchen cupboards before. I feel so proud!

We've got the builder round who did our bathroom, this time he's doing our kitchen and he's just said he's never seen such tidy kitchen cupboards before. I feel so proud!
I am about to move out of my house for two months. Can you come and declutter for me please.

Also back from Oman and the weather is just the same!

I ended up sitting in the bar with Vera today and she has not long left. I actually feel GREAT, and even better that I shall be with my sister from another mister for another year. We have polished 3 bottles of wine between us right enough and I shall have to sort the house out tomorrow but WHO CARES? She is an angel sent from Heaven, and I want to bring her to Ireland with me when I do leave. I know Moopy loves a bit of OUR V so I thought I would share we had a fabulous day.

Honestly I don’t have a single CLUE. Who IS she? Vera looks nothing like her.

Reactions: COB
Charity Shop Sue related? Where can I watch it?

Is it a YouTube series then?

Well, I watched a bit of the Commonwealth Games closing ceremony. The excellent Panjabi MC / Goldie ft. Bev Knight section ALMOST made up for UB cunting 40, but I had to switch off when that mumbly, tone deaf woman turned up to give Judas Priest a buggering so vicious that Rob Halford himself would have had to use the safe word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom