A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge Edition - cocktail reveal

Iguana

If I only could...
1629736117090.png

Hey all you cool cats and kittens

Join me here for the cocktail reveal TONIGHT (Monday) at 8pm! Cocktails will be revealed in order of sync listen appearance.

COCKTAIL TWIST 1

Oh y'all wanted a twist?

200.gif

To celebrate the effort you guys went to in finding some great cocktails, there will be a quickfire 24(ish)-hour poll after the cocktail reveal where all players can vote for their favourite revealed cocktails and 10 points will be awarded to the winner so someone will get a little leg up on the leaderboard! Rules for the poll will be set out tomorrow.

Reminder also that the sync listens will be this coming Tuesday and Thursday at 8pm.

Get ready to party! :rita:

Please drink responsibly.

Attachments

• 1629731326306.png
    1629731326306.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
My spreadsheet can't account for these format changes. How can I possibly big data my way to another win with such shenanigans?

We've had THREE duplicate cocktails. Could have been worse. Although @Soldi and I have been pretty awful at spotting the duplicates :D

I was MOST DISGRUNTLED at having to choose a new cocktail YESTERDAY

Although I think my new cocktail is marginally more likely to score points, so this seems fine.

I want to comment that I wish I’d thought of something outlandish rather than just sending my favourite to drink but not sure if this is breaching ASFM rule 245E (ii).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom