A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge - THE RESULTS

Doing a joint hosting is really helpful, I don’t think myself or @Iguana would’ve done it again alone any time soon.

JUST A THOUGHT

I believe it's time for @Beryl to host again.:eyes:
stop fuck off GIF

Some questions about giving ASFM a break:
1. What would we do to kill the time until it comes back?
2. What's the minimum amount of time that could qualify as a 'break'?
3. Would it be possible to run a contest during the break for those of us who need something to bridge the gap?

Why does it need a break? If it’s a staffing issue then that’s one thing, but it seems like the demand is still there. The number of entries has been pretty consistent

We can't have a break now! I've just had my worst ever result, like fuck am I gonna wait to rectify that :D

I'd offer to host but I'd need someone else to do the resulty stuff I think.

Why does it need a break? If it’s a staffing issue then that’s one thing, but it seems like the demand is still there. The number of entries has been pretty consistent
The benefits of a break would be for the enthusiasm and quality on its return. And it is better to take a break when things are in a good place, rather than when we're sick of it and its popularity is dwindling. Also, timing the break for the last bits of summer (and potentially last bits of freedom for a while) would make sense.

Though I am only a soft supporter of #TeamBreak, I have other songs that need inflicting on you all.

Reactions: COB
The benefits of a break would be for the enthusiasm and quality on its return. And it is better to take a break when things are in a good place, rather than when we're sick of it and its popularity is dwindling. Also, timing the break for the last bits of summer (and potentially last bits of freedom for a while) would make sense.

Though I am only a soft supporter of #TeamBreak, I have other songs that need inflicting on you all.

mind you I don’t think the quality has ever been great :D

it’s not like it’s mandatory for everyone to take part

though I understand you’ve got a unique role in this usually

I don't have any songs in the clip. I usually decide if I have the time and energy to spare and then think about it if I do. I think part of the reason this round was so strong is because a lot of people couldn't just dip into their stash for Worldvision and had to go hunting.

I don’t think it needs a break at all but like Family Fortunes it will drop off the radar if there aren’t people willing to step in and host.

If there isn’t anyone wanting to host then it’s an enforced break, needed or not.

I’m happy to host again if we’re desperate, but I’d need a co-host. Worldvision was a mammoth undertaking so ideally I’d like to enjoy the next one as a participant rather than an official, mind.

I’d want a break because this always requires a lot of time and dedication (for nothing!) but I also don’t want to miss out… huge dilemma.

BTW I just had a relapse to the only ASFM song that has really penetrated my psyche, and it's all @Tisch 's fault
I'll be eternally penetrated by Suedey and his Ljubi me tu.
By the way, I'll happily do the excel if someone wants to host but is bored of that but on second thought it will kill the fun knowing who won beforehand.
@Iguana is this why Soldi asked us to send our points to him only?

I'll be eternally penetrated by Suedey and his Ljubi me tu.
By the way, I'll happily do the excel if someone wants to host but is bored of that but on second thought it will kill the fun knowing who won beforehand.
@Iguana is this why Soldi asked us to send our points to him only?
It isn't - the spreadsheet was on a shared Google Docs so I could see what @Soldi was inputting. It was more to try to keep things simple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom