A Song For SuomiFrid - premieres Friday 4th June 8pm

Suomi

User
And here’s a teaser for you cool cats and kittens.

The DETAILS:
Friday 4th June - theatrical release and official launch - SAVE THE DATE
Saturday 12th June - flag parade - a bevvy of villains
Tuesday 15th June - semi final 1
Thursday 17th June - semi final 2
Saturday 3rd July - RESULTS!

the flag theme is VILLAINS and the song choices are OPEN!

join us on Friday 4th June at 8pm for the live launch.

:ShockedSenhit:
A TRAILER!

How I'm going to narrow down to a single villain to represent me I don't know, considering the wealth of choice there is without even leaving the users of this forum!

I have about 82 songs ready and one I have played so much I now have my doubts about.

giphy.gif

I've had my song for two months and think I might win but I'm conflicted on my villain. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Yay! It’s been a while since I convinced myself I had the winning song just to be disappointed during the listening party

The first time around on RuPaul's Drag Race ASFM I was in my own head, I was too concerned with my image, and I allowed my self-doubt to get the better of me. I was young and didn't have enough experience, but this time I'm galvanized, there's a fire lit under me, and you'll never see me in that bottom 5 again

tenor.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear all,

As a legendary two-time winner of ASFM with a high message-to-likes ratio, two masters degrees, and a narcissistic personality disorder, I am honoured to be watching Benny @Suomi Andersson do all the hard work in the studio for this production.

As well as working on my new Swedish-language album ‘Lebensborn Flicka’, I am also writing my memoirs. My story has it all: a range of post-divorce hairstyles; marrying minor princes; children inconveniently interrupting my life by being born or dying; and searching for Youtube comments that confirm I was always the better singer.

All my love, luck, and best wishes,

Future Three-Time Winner of ASFM,

SereneFrid x

What with gifs being the work of Satan and everything, I would hope that a still image will be acceptable.

I’ve been through three villains already. I’m prepared to send any old shite as the song but picking an avatar isn’t something to be rushed.
There’s at least four villains having a mass brawl trying to out-villain one another in my head right now.

at least the song is locked in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom