A Song For Xmas (ASFXMAS) 2021! - AVATAR REVEAL TODAY

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
- ASFMXMAS II - The Big Christmas Avatar Reveal - Sun 5th December - hosted by @Ag

- Moopy Christmas Party I - Mon 6th December hosted by @Iguana
- Moopy Christmas Part II - Tue 7th December hosted by @Tisch

- The Big Old Poster Reveal - Tue 21st hosted by @Ag

- ASFMXMAS II - The Finale with all the trimmings (BYOBB, no shoes, no shirt, no salvation) - Wed 22nd December hosted by @Tisch

Time to get your shit list out! ASFXMAS is back!

XMAS.jpg

After the ROARING (log fire) success that was ASFXMAS 2020, it’s time to bring back the MUSICAL GLORY of CHRIST and all the trashy symbolism that has come to represent his birth, that is ASFXMAS 2021.

So put that Advent Calendar down (can’t believe you’ve already eaten up to the 18th), get your vote in for Suomi and Buttertart's current show, lose half an evening looking up obscure Xmas playlists and join in the FESTIVE FUN!

Joining me are the Moopy newlyweds, who have kindly volunteered to help me through these busy times @Tisch and @Iguana. They will be assisting me, as we guide you through the Moopy winter wonderland that is ASFXMAS.

Last Year's Top 20

What you need to know

Like last year the theme is CHRISTMAS PARTY so CHRISTMAS or PARTY or CHRISTMAS PARTY. Interpret that how you wish! We acknowledge Christmas is not for everyone, but all comers are welcome to add to the PARTY THEME. Last year we had a variety of genres from indie to Europop, disco to rock, novelty pop to lush wintery ambient pieces.

At this stage, all you need to do is choose a song and a festive avatar and send it to me by 3rd December. The sync playlists will follow between the 4th and 8th December, with the results likely to be sometime around 20th December. Songs MUST be on both Spotify and YouTube. A time limit of 7 minutes.

If there's time/ energy there WILL BE a mini contest for best avatar!

SONG:

ARTIST:

YOUTUBE LINK:

SPOTIFY LINK:

CHRISTMAS AVATAR NAME:

CHRISTMAS AVATAR PICTURE:

Last edited:
I can't remember, is it supposed to be a Christmas song we submit or just a regular song with Christmas avatars etc?

I don't know what I'm sending yet. I have a few maybes. Lio was my only choice last year.

I can't remember, is it supposed to be a Christmas song we submit or just a regular song with Christmas avatars etc?
Like last year the theme is CHRISTMAS PARTY.

So a Christmas/ winter song or a party record if Xmas ain't your thing.

If @Tisch and @Iguana are busy helping Ag, who’s going to be peeling their sprouts?

I want to enter but I think this is a very tricky theme!

If @Tisch and @Iguana are busy helping Ag, who’s going to be peeling their sprouts?

I want to enter but I think this is a very tricky theme!

It's not! Xmas song, something chilly like a nice acoustic number, or a party song. Loads of options!

I LOVE chilly acoustic numbers. All echoey and crisp. MORE OF THAT and less Chas n Dave, please moopy.

I'm in TOUCH with JESUS this year, so I'm ready for name changes and whatever challenges may spring up. Very grateful to share the workload this year!

Will we get any entries this evening? I swear I heard utterings of READY MADE ENTRIES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom