A thread for interesting MAPS

20629.jpeg

Honestly, that shows just how bad leadership has been to fuck up so badly with good infrastructure to handle a pandemic

Oh, historical maps are fun.

I like this one, which clearly gave up before it got to Britain, but it's still pretty impressive for the 12th century and gets some major cities in there (Hi HASTINKS and LONDR).

I'm so confused by that map. I'm... not sure if I pronounce the R or not.

ALSO is anyone here on Geoguessr and wants to be my friend? I have none. :( I've found it a really fun way to pass small portions of time during ALL THIS so I succumbed to a paid membership yesterday.

It looks a bit like Sporcle. Is it worth a try?

I haven’t visited Sporcle for ages. I used to spend hours there.

I grew tired of Sporcle. I basically completed it. :D

Geoguessr plumps you in the middle of anywhere in the world (provided it's on GoogleMaps) and you have to guess where you are. The paid membership has a few variants of the game and you play it an unlimited number of times, but you can also play one normal game a day for free. Give it a go!

ALSO is anyone here on Geoguessr and wants to be my friend? I have none. :( I've found it a really fun way to pass small portions of time during ALL THIS so I succumbed to a paid membership yesterday.
Omg I just downloaded the app! It looks wonderfully addictive :D

Ooh it’s great fun.
Saw a load of signs in both German and Italian so narrowed down to Ticino (Switzerland) or Tyrol (Italy) but noticed the road name was SP99 which is Italian then just had to find a large town on the map.:david:
ADDICTED

Ooh it’s great fun.
Saw a load of signs in both German and Italian so narrowed down to Ticino (Switzerland) or Tyrol (Italy) but noticed the road name was SP99 which is Italian then just had to find a large town on the map.:david:
ADDICTED
Thinking like a true Geoguessr already! :D The amount of times I've been blindly following roads on map looking for something familiar. :david:

I tried GeoGuessr today! Lost a few points because I didn’t realise you had to find where you started rather than where you are when you guess.

4/5 were pretty straightforward but ended up getting stuck on the Japan one at the end :D windy roads near a dam with no road signs

I'm having a go at Geoguessr now. I've found a pub. Is it cheating if I google it?

My Geoguessr is just an endless country road with no signs :D But I am determined to finish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom