Aaron Carter is absolutely not on drugs

Ooof, the way he was talking to that interviewer. They are truly a fucked up family.

Oh God @ the nonsensical references to his utterly forgotten hits.

"Sure, I want kids. I'll teach them How To Beat Shaq. I won't invite them to AARON'S PARTY though, and they definitely won't be getting any CANDY."

Is his girlfriend nearly 50? She looks like it with all that makeup on, but looks like a totally different person in the candid photos.

I like how he references his flawless skin as clear evidence that he doesn't do meth. He's NOT EVEN THIRTY, there's still plenty of time to get meth face, Aaron, flower

SHOW TEETH ON-SCREEN is obviously the meth equivalent of SAY CRACK IS WHACK

I mean PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how he references his flawless skin as clear evidence that he doesn't do meth. He's NOT EVEN THIRTY, there's still plenty of time to get meth face, Aaron, flower

jesus christ I had to google this! what the actual FUCK

He looks bad in the videos but I don't see anything anorexic about his shirtless Instagram photos.

Despite clearly being on the brink of death, he is just about managing to keep his career afloat to be fair. His current single has been moderately successful on US radio.

The video is atrocious though.

the only tragic thing about it is us having to hear about it. sort out your issues instead of spending time being wimpish in an e! studio

How else can he get a reality show?

Despite clearly being on the brink of death, he is just about managing to keep his career afloat to be fair. His current single has been moderately successful on US radio.

receipts? i cannot fathom the idea of aaron carter being played in radio in 2017 alongside ariana or ed sheeran

"Moderately successful" is a STRETCH, I think it got a few spins on pop radio (#50 or somethin) but not any higher.

Still surprising mind you

He's so literally me before I get my morning coffee! (after staying up all night smoking crystal meth and scratching off the parasites that live under my skin)

He's so literally me before I get my morning coffee! (after staying up all night smoking crystal meth and scratching off the parasites that live under my skin)

But how are your teeth?

Her current girlfriend is SUCH an upgrade from Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan :disco:

C'mon
Let's get GLAM GLAM GLAM

"A male that...I also worked with and grew up with"

lou-pearlman-and-unhappy-aaron-carter.jpg

"A male that...I also worked with and grew up with"

lou-pearlman-and-unhappy-aaron-carter.jpg

I was thinking of this instead :D

thats-how-i-beat-shaq.jpg

WE ALL Love a bit of BLACK COCK Aaron!

Didn't Louie Pearlman (pictured in Vor's post) was the one who felt up JC Chasez and Nick Caarter? :zombie:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom