Aaron Carter is absolutely not on drugs

He’s shown pretty much everything so far. It does look like he’s being held hostage though.

During the show, which will stream live on CamSoda, the 32-year-old “Aaron’s Party” singer will “eat bananas teasingly and peel some with his feet,” a rep for the adult website told Page Six.

The rep also claims, “He will also masturbate for a live audience for the first time ever.”

Do they not care generally what the face looks like, either?

You’d think you’d lead with the worldwide premiere wank, but they go for the banana eating and foot play

It sounds like it's aimed more at the gays than anyone else.

In fairness, men are more likely to pay to see someone playing with their bits than women.

If you want to make big bucks off female sexuality, write some steamy fan fic.

I know this isn't shocking to anyone, judging by reactions so far but isn't anybody concerned about this POOR drug-addled man boy??? these are some SAD SAD news. Why won't he go into the other app where they charge for a personalized video message/greeting instead of wanking one off for a bunch of 30 y.o. virgins addicted to FREE FIRE?

It sounds like he's alienated himself a lot, which makes it harder for loved ones to reach out or even care.

That girlfriend, however, looks like the most basic thirstiest hoe ever.

I'm thankful every day that Earth decided to SWALLOW Lindsay Lohan or she may have ended up also showing her tits :(

I'm thankful every day that Earth decided to SWALLOW Lindsay Lohan or she may have ended up also showing her tits :(

Aren’t you forgetting this cinematic masterpiece?

lindsay_lohan_nude_sex_canyons.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom