ABBA Have Recorded New Music

And to think I very nearly tuned out at 'exciting Abba avatar tour project'.

To be honest I don't think I can quite comprehend it yet.

(Or in modern gay parlance, what Marilyn said).

Srsly, I hope it's ace because can you IMAGINE if it was balls?

RENAME THE TOPIC TITLE TO "ABBA REUNITING AND RELEASING NEW MUSIC" FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

I AM SLAIN, BURIED AND RESURRECTED!

Lolly is getting fucked in to oblivion tonight. All in the name of ABBA. :disco::disco:

He's at work and uncontactable. I'm not sure it's the sort of news i should give him unless I know whether he's near a toilet, anyway.

You should film him when he hears the news.

I had an ambulance out to Mr L a fortnight ago. I'm getting quite panicky about him finding out in an uncontrolled environment.

I like how the title of this old thread has now properly come true: https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/abba-reunite-to-help-gays.31290/

I bet this is preemptive damage control for the Mamma Mia sequel.

I'm half expecting Benny will work on it for the rest of the year, declare himself not happy with it, and refuse it ever being released.

Will it be better than Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)

I love that the similar threads box is picking up one about Cabbage....

For all the fucking BREAKING NEWS notifications I had about the royal baby, im kind of pissed that BBC hasnt alerted me to this yet.

Görel just announced on Aftonbladet Live Web TV that "the sound is very classic ABBA and at the same time modern.

They recorded the two new songs as they normally did back in the days: the musicians came to the studio and recorded their parts. After that A & A started putting their vocals on the tracks - layer by layer. Exactly as old times."

According to Görel, these new recording sessions took place in Spring last year. Second song title not announced at this time, and no release date for that song either. But the first one named "I Still Have Faith In You" will be revealed in December 2018.

Obviously, this is the tits, but this 'avatar tour' thing is a bit of a LETDOWN. I was hoping for at least ONE performance of them as they are today playing the new song, I don't want a computer-animated Agnetha miming all over it.

The "and it feels good" bit is promising though. Who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom