ABBA Have Recorded New Music

I haven't read anything, but heard Görel said something?
I think she said 'before the end of the year' a few months back.

Obviously she knows as much as anybody from the Abba side, but it's clearly not them holding it back all this time, so I struggle to get excited regardless of what her, Bjorn or Benny may say when it's still fairly vague.

Eagle eyed Facebook fans have noticed that a seemingly official Abba account has been created on TikTok, which is fuelling some excitement about the possibility of news not being too far away.

There seems to be some kind of press conference (or possibly an industry thing) happening at the recording studio this afternoon (or possibly tomorrow).

No real information but this pic taken an hour or two ago seems to be doing the rounds so SOMETHING is afoot…

780E990A-0878-4C3F-BA1A-8F33B2300FBD.jpeg

With the tiktok account and videos getting polished up and put on YouTube I do think something is intended to happen very soon. Just not yet convinced something else won't happen to prevent it.

With the tiktok account and videos getting polished up and put on YouTube I do think something is intended to happen very soon. Just not yet convinced something else won't happen to prevent it.
I will be rather MIFFED if this daily rundown of songs they’re doing on Instagram reaches its conclusion next week and bugger all happens.

I will be rather MIFFED if this daily rundown of songs they’re doing on Instagram reaches its conclusion next week and bugger all happens.
Oh yes, that was the third thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom