ABBA - I Still Have Faith In You/ Don't Shut Me Down

?

• Total voters

Peekaboo

User
It's hardly VIRAL, but not at all embarrassing after what, a week? For what essentially was a LEGACY ACT it is a success any way you look at it.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I mean it’s hardly a medium their target demographic would use.
But neither are Spotify, Apple Music or even iTunes for that matter. I think it's a remarkable figure for them, I just wonder how it compared to other acts who do pull in the numbers. I wouldn't mind betting a lot of Abba fans have never used any of those services before.

It's got 20m views in 13 days, compared to 25m in 12 days for Drake with Way 2 Sexy, and 16m for Sheeran with Shivers in 5 days.

Sheeran has 48m YouTube subscribers, compared to Drake's 25m and Abba's 3m.

Suedey

KooKoo
But neither are Spotify, Apple Music or even iTunes for that matter. I think it's a remarkable figure for them, I just wonder how it compared to other acts who do pull in the numbers. I wouldn't mind betting a lot of Abba fans have never used any of those services before.

It's got 20m views in 13 days, compared to 25m in 12 days for Drake with Way 2 Sexy, and 16m for Sheeran with Shivers in 5 days.

Sheeran has 48m YouTube subscribers, compared to Drake's 25m and Abba's 3m.
Love you Lollsita but you know this post has a tinge of 'Invincible sold 5 million in 4 days bwahahahahah!!!' to it. And I live!

I haven’t actually heard any of these yet as I decided I wanted a bit of an old school experience of going into town on release day to buy the album then sitting down with it later with a glass or two of wine alone and have a moment.

Jark

gave ur love away
I haven’t actually heard any of these yet as I decided I wanted a bit of an old school experience of going into town on release day to buy the album then sitting down with it later with a glass or two of wine alone and have a moment.
wouldn't you have already heard some singles in the radio on that old school scenario? :eyes:

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I've purposely not ordered Mr L the standard CD and vinyl because he wants the record shop experience.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I didn't know until reading just now that 'I Still Have Faith In You' is based on a piece of music called 'Kyssen' from the Benny written score for the 2015 Swedish film 'Cirkeln', which he also co-produced.

Christian

GOOD BYE!
Interesting! I've just found the score on Apple Music so will give that a play later.

Hjälp sökes was new to me too and I've been enjoying that since reading about it here.

Pingu

Noot noot
Just popping in to say that I can’t remember the last song I listened to so frequently for such a sustained period and still enjoyed as much as I have done with Don’t Shut Me Down.

Reactions: Ag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom