ABBA Rate - The Definitive 50th Anniversary Edition (VOTING CLOSED - Results this week!)

Attention Voyagers!

I’m aware of a final handful of rates that are currently in progress, but for various reasons might not be totally ready for 2pm, so I’m extending the deadline until the end of the day so that finishing touches can be made and nobody has to resort to recaps, random number generators or skipping The Day Before You Came.

Firm deadline of 11.59pm British Clock Time tonight now set!

Don’t see that as a target though - I’m bored and want to tot up some scores. :D

So Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (Your Votes Before Midnight) @Suomi @Hak @dmlaw @Jark @Madison and anyone else I might not be aware of. :sweden:
Do you promise that you will never again leave your ASFM votes until the very last minute?

I’m prepared to broadly make that promise and discuss the small print later. :)
That's OK. I'll just give you a closing date 48 hours earlier than everyone else.

Also, votes sent.

What on earth is manson-worthy about one of the greatest albums of all time having fifteen tracks?!
If they have that much greatness piled up (and they obviously do
:disco:
) just divide it up into two albums so as not to fool innocent anniversary marathon listeners.

It’s manson worthy when you’ve just listened through 2h of material. That while keeping up appearances and pretending to “hang out” with your friends and being interesting in what they have to say. One of which is probably dying within the next year because of some shitty cancer metastasising.

Voting CLOSED.

Thanks to everyone who sent a rate in (a very healthy 22 of you in the end).

I'll get totting up the results and will start announcing the Top 50 in the coming days.

Any predictions?

Predicting a shock ELAINE win and much carefree and liberal use of the word 'PERVERT' in replies :disco:

I’m sorry I didn’t rate but I will have options on the results anyway

I’m sorry I didn’t rate but I will have options on the results anyway
Probably not the best time to tell you that admin will be blocking the results thread from anyone who didn't vote then isn't it...

Most slow songs will be rated lower than they deserve as people simply doesn’t have the patience to listen properly after a few hours.

All of their artless uptempo rockabilly/dansband songs from their earlier era will do surprisingly well. One or two will sneak into the top 50.

What a complaint to make after leaving four albums worth of listening to the last day and mansoning one of the greatest deluxe editions of all time for having 15 tracks! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Hak
I have submitted my scores. Pingu literally threatened me with a lifetime Moopy ban (his actual words: @Iguana does anything I tell him) and I would like to report that.

What a complaint to make after leaving four albums worth of listening to the last day and mansoning one of the greatest deluxe editions of all time for having 15 tracks! :D
:D I just think it’s bad form not taking into account potential time optimists when releasing this many and extra lengthy albums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom