ABBA - Voyage

Frankly I need Zu to temper the raptures I'm going to have to face at home

Reactions: Zu
Yes, and ignore nasty hateful Uncle Zu, it's sure to be even better than The Winner Takes It All. And definitely not Suzy Hang Around part two.
Suzy Hang Around is one of their all time greats! True Scandinavian cruelty :disco:

Regardless of quality, I hope they don't hold back with the remixes - the more emergency services they are the better quite frankly.

1625850319910.png

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a single official remix.

It does look a BIT like an album cover, doesn't it?

I am quite liking VOYAGE even though it means next to nothing :disco:

I've seen reports of events in London, Tokyo, Sydney and Berlin next Thursday evening.

I've seen reports of events in London, Tokyo, Sydney and Berlin next Thursday evening.
Is this basically going to be the dreaded holograms doing the ON TOP OF OLD SMOKEY MEDLEY?

And New York

I wonder if all four of them will be in Stockholm?

Anyway, I think it would be nice of A*Teens to Help the Aged by contributing one of their songs to ABBA. “Back for More” would make a good comeback single.

At least it was only £7.50 :tongueout:

Sometimes it's just better to MOVE ON

FAKE NEWS (apparently, Pingu’s words not mine)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
That song brings back memories of singalongs at the conclusion of the disco at the end of Abba day.

That performance as well :basil:

• Haha
Who’s been editing my thoughtful, well-considered posts?

FAKE NEWS MY CUNT!

Reactions: COB
What’s with this demented consensus on thinking that a reunion is a GREAT iDEA?

Sometimes what you did was GREAT FOR THEN but NOT SO GREAT FOR NOW

Like a roller in the ocean… :disco:

I'm not sure it IS a great idea, but it's happening and I'm sure as fuck along for the ride.

As far as I’m concerned it all ended with Frida quietly sobbing in a darkened studio at the end of ‘Like An Angel…’

FIN

I'm not sure it IS a great idea, but it's happening and I'm sure as fuck along for the ride.
I think they’ve got the right idea to be honest. I’d be worried if they were actually getting back together to perform and go on tour, but a few new songs won’t be enough to detract from their back catalogue even if they are rubbish - it’s not like Headlines ruined the Spice Girls’ legacy.

Not to mention what a huge money-spinner this hologram thing is surely going to be.

Why do people always want more when what came before was more than enough? See also: SOFT CELL. No Marc, we DON’T want another album thank you very much darling

I think they’ve got the right idea to be honest. I’d be worried if they were actually getting back together to perform and go on tour, but a few new songs won’t be enough to detract from their back catalogue even if they are rubbish - it’s not like Headlines ruined the Spice Girls’ legacy.

Not to mention what a huge money-spinner this hologram thing is surely going to be.
I think whatever new stuff we do get will very much be a one off to sell the ongoing avatar business, and the avatars will very much be the 'memory' they want to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom