ABBA - Voyage

The rumoured location for the avatar production is a purpose built venue in E3. Not sure what @Zu 2 will make of that.

Is it well connected? In terms of public transport, not glamorous neighbours
Oh there are a few stations here and there but I would say no. Generally one of these COMMUNITY BUS ROUTE affairs with SURPRISE STABBINGS

More details in The Sun - they seemed to be accurate with their earlier leaks:

The venue makes sense - it’s already half built. Next to Pudding Mill Lane DLR / Stratford High Street in the south of the Olympic Park.

Attachments

• 2C728C39-1B5B-4BCD-B435-735EA659FB5A.webp
    187.8 KB · Views: 67
More details in The Sun - they seemed to be accurate with their earlier leaks:

The venue makes sense - it’s already half built. Next to Pudding Mill Lane DLR / Stratford High Street in the south of the Olympic Park.
"an entire album of new music is being readied" :o "with the band recording at least eight songs together."

This is the last time Frida recorded anything, in 2018. I don't think Agnetha has since A in 2013.

@Moderator, could you split the thread from Pingu's post #259 to a new one called 'ABBA Voyage', please?

Do you know how long I looked at the word Voyage to check it was right? It just doesn't look like a real word.

The official Instagram is suggesting a Little Boots connection (unless she is just stanning).

The official Instagram is suggesting a Little Boots connection (unless she is just stanning).
I did see her make a comment the other day - haven't looked since though.

I assume so! I can't imagine Benny will allow any music associated with this not written by him.

It sounds very expensive, which is at the very least I expect from them.

I assume it's a new song. I'm obviously speculating that it's the I Still Have Faith song.

The latter I think… part of the publicity seems to be getting various artists to stan on their socials.

The latter I think… part of the publicity seems to be getting various artists to stan on their socials.
I think you’re right. Kylie is sticking her oar in now.

And they chose LITTLE BOOTS?! :D
I noticed she's following Ludvig Andersson (who I believe is a producer of this) on Instagram. But he doesn't appear to be following back...

Slightly concerned Kylie thinks a bar of soap is a cassette, but I'll let it slide.

The Abba Instagram song by song thing ended today with I Am The City, and this message from Bjorn (swipe left)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom