Admin Requests

Yeah it's not the org site, I use that.

I do have it autoset to the desktop version though, I can't stand mobile conversions.

I’ve checked and it’s just my phone that won’t let me :o

I did download iOS16 last night, maybe it’s a FLAW.

I’ve checked and it’s just my phone that won’t let me :o

I did download iOS16 last night, maybe it’s a FLAW.

Thanks for the warning. I think I'd let my phone DIE of outdated software before I'd let it take :basil: away from me.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
I've noticed the issues the site has been having recently, and finally managed to get an error message with our downtime this morning.

I'm getting in touch with our server hosts. It looks to me like they've done some upgrades of their systems and it's caused some instability, but hopefully they'll be able to have a look and see if they can fix things.

I had this the other day

Screenshot_20221012-203450_Chrome.jpg

I had the 503 number of death for a while too the other day. Been YEARS since moopy dedded!

Can you ask Michael D a few questions for us please? Specifically HOW BIG and ANY PICS.

I hope Maria is feeling better xo

The sexual energy radiating off of Michael D is too much

Is anyone having difficulties embedding TikToks?

I keep getting an error:

EDIT: Oh, it only looks like it’s certain videos. It’s probably the BBC’s fault.

Yeah seems to be a thing specific to the BBC. The embed add-on may update soon to include it if they are doing something different for whatever reason

Incidentally, is there a way to force a URL to appear on Moopy as a URL, rather than an auto-embed?

Test

Oh neat. I’ve tried the hyperlink button before, but without the alt text. It needs some text to turn off the auto-embed.

Does anyone have it where if you hit "reply" to quote someone's post, then you edit their post (e.g. to delete some of it) you then cant get your cursor back out of their quote box?

Normally if I hit enter the cursor jumps from the quote box to the text box and I can type my reply, but it seems if I do something in the quote box first hitting enter just puts a line break in the quote box, and there's no way to get your cursor out of it.

Does anyone have it where if you hit "reply" to quote someone's post, then you edit their post (e.g. to delete some of it) you then cant get your cursor back out of their quote box?

Normally if I hit enter the cursor jumps from the quote box to the text box and I can type my reply, but it seems if I do something in the quote box first hitting enter just puts a line break in the quote box, and there's no way to get your cursor out of it.
I have the same, it's intermittent and annoying

That was something else that would happen on org.uk on my phone - doesn’t happen on .co.uk

The inline spoiler doesn't work very well for me now, it takes you to another line when you select a word and click on it, I don't know if that's just me @Administrator thanks x

Sure. I'm gonna select SINITTA and click on inline spoiler:

sinitta.jpg

So it looks like this:

I'm gonna select

SINITTA

and click on inline spoiler:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom