Admin Requests

I was wondering, is it possible to ignore specific threads? If not, is it something that can be looked into?

Interesting this post pops up after you had a massive rant about Wordle :basil:

I've had a look, after you pointed out to me that ResetEra, which also uses XenForo, have ignorable threads. I think I have found the addon they use, though it costs $30.

It also lets you block entire forums, so people who don't like Housewives, Coronavirus, Sport etc. would be able to block that too. This, more than threads, has been requested a few times before.

So we just need to decide if it is a) worth doing at all and b) worth doing at that cost

Your username was last changed on Dec 26, 2021 at 11:42 PM. You may next change your username on or after Jan 15, 2022.

giphy.thumb.gif.c084feb71e820690d40dbbcd9822e317.gif

Could it have any other useful applications, like during games and events?

I was wondering, is it possible to ignore specific threads? If not, is it something that can be looked into?

A free alternative is that i could ban you from individual threads. You'd still see them though.

I'd prefer an ignore option, as I say I'd be happy to cover the cost and I'm sure it's something other people could make use of at particular times.

I think it's a good idea and if anything could promote good mental health and enjoyment of the gay chat longe
I agree, I’d probably ignore every thread.

I can't make words bold, add pics, etc. All those options at the top of the message box are faded. I've looked in my preferences and don't know how to, or if I can, rectify it.

@Administrator hiya a few years back I requested to be blocked from the Coronavirus forum. Could I please be unblocked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom