Agatha (Disney+)

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
It's going to be called Agatha All Along isn't it

Anyway:

A “WandaVision” spinoff starring Kathryn Hahn is in development at Disney Plus from Marvel Studios, Variety has learned exclusively from sources.

Hahn would reprise the role of Agatha Harkness in the series, which is described by sources as a dark comedy, though exact plot details remain under wraps. “WandaVision” head writer Jac Schaeffer would serve as the writer and executive producer on the project. Should the spinoff go forward, it would be the first project Schaeffer has set up with Marvel since she signed an overall deal with them and 20th Television in May.

As with all projects in development, Marvel Studios is staying mum on this one. Reps for Schaeffer and Hahn did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment.

Hmm, she was great fun but I'm not sure I'm into this idea. Have her as the villain in a proper film instead!

I was as surprised as anyone to see her lose the Emmy for Wandavision but I'd be interested in another turn. She was my favourite thing in the show.

This article doesn’t really say anything g is happening at all, is it just being put out there to judge interest in it?

Disney will have focus grouped this to death already and know what they're going to do. It's more likely to have come from Kathryn Hahn's "people".

and casting rumours have STARTED :disco:

This is gay fanfic but I am manifesting,

some user on Reddit has heard from a reliable source that:
- Leakers (and Grace Randolph) are saying Marvel Studios Agatha House of Harkness is in talks with Amy Poehler and Catherine O’Hara for them to join the show and the MCU.
- The show is a spinoff of Wandavision focusing on Katheryn Hahn’s character.

and casting rumours have STARTED :disco:

This is gay fanfic but I am manifesting,

some user on Reddit has heard from a reliable source that:
- Leakers (and Grace Randolph) are saying Marvel Studios Agatha House of Harkness is in talks with Amy Poehler and Catherine O’Hara for them to join the show and the MCU.
- The show is a spinoff of Wandavision focusing on Katheryn Hahn’s character.

I think that deserves a :wownic:

That Grace Randolph person is a known liar.

Olsen isn't confirmed, is she? I mean it would make sense but still.

Emma Caulfield though :disco:

Featuring ELIZABETH OLSEN as WANDA MAXIMOFF

Special guest star CATE BLANCHETT as LYDIA TÁR

What other gay fanfic can we have in there?

Anjelica Houston cast in an undisclosed role :o

Miriam Margoyles cast in an unknown role (but tbh what you’re imagining is basically it)

on a serious note, the kid from Heartstoppers is in it and apparently Sascha Baron Cohen too.

I heard it’s going to have Melissa Joan Hart, Alyson Hannigan and Mystic Meg

on a… SERIOUS note

Reactions: COB
The theme song will be a new remix of Agatha All Along performed by none other than KATE BUSH :disco: "Stranger Things was just a warm up, this is the main event" said the Coffee Homeground beauty.

Delayed until 2025
WHAT THE FUCK

A fellow Scarlet Witch gay I know from another forum commented on that post and said it's not true and I choose to believe him. Especially now that I've seen his cock and hole from numerous angles which he's kindly posted on his Twitter account.

At the very least delayed until 2025 is nonsense. Born Again is scheduled for early 2024, so even if it has been moved until after that, we’re still looking at mid-2024

Last edited:
Breaking: every single gay-interest actress over the age of thirty has been cast in Agatha's Coven of Chaos

Well there’s time available between the seasons of American Horror Story I suppose

• BOOM BOOM
A fellow Scarlet Witch gay I know from another forum commented on that post and said it's not true and I choose to believe him. Especially now that I've seen his cock and hole from numerous angles which he's kindly posted on his Twitter account.

In the interests of transparency of sources, I think I need to check this account

In the interests of transparency of sources, I think I need to check this account
5mEtj46.gif

Dm me.

The cast will be worth it though

Mother after MOTHER after MOTHER

Why did I freak out at bottom right thinking for a minute that ESTHER RANTZEN had somehow broken into the MCU

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom