Agnes - Magic Still Exists (+ Here Comes The Night)

I want it to be longer.

I’d also quite like a gospel choir at some point…

All the superlatives have already been used - she is incredible. Those hooks. Too much.

I genuinely think she should take something like this to Eurovision - why not.

By all accounts she hated every second of doing Melfest in 2009, so I don't think we'll see her back in that arena, sadly.

A UK label really should pick her up though. She's so good!

By all accounts she hated every second of doing Melfest in 2009, so I don't think we'll see her back in that arena, sadly.

A UK label really should pick her up though. She's so good!
Good point (and yes she needs a UK label, she is super radio friendly).

Actually, have we passed the deadline for a song to be Eurovision eligible yet? Somebody just give her the UK gig :disco:

*envisions Agnes sweeping UK to victory with 800 points*

This is SO GOOD! A total intentional smack of Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie too.

Bizarre she hasn't signed a UK deal.
Fingers Crossed is MADE for UK commercial radio, and Here Comes The Night would be a perfect follow up to capitalise on ABBA's return (I'd skip 24 Hours though SORRY!)

This is GREAT. I haven't been as into her recent singles as I want to be, but this is the best of them

I have had this on repeat for hours. It's SO. DAMN. GOOD. This is the kind of song you dream your fave with come back with but inevitably never does.

I have had this on repeat for hours. It's SO. DAMN. GOOD. This is the kind of song you dream your fave with come back with but inevitably never does.
Totally agreed - I cannot stop smiling when I play it. I think the last time a song grabbed me in quite this way was Mata Hari Scared of the Dark because it felt so perfect for the artist/act in the moment.

I’ve had it on repeat too. And even MISERABLE MR SHEENA asked me what it was as it was “top notch”.

SOMEBODY SIGN HER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

There was a news piece on one of her previous releases on the UK Official Charts website and it did seem like it could be a sign that they were going to try a UK push again. Obviously just a gay going rogue...

There was a news piece on one of her previous releases on the UK Official Charts website and it did seem like it could be a sign that they were going to try a UK push again. Obviously just a gay going rogue...

But basically, that’s how Release Me happened, considering how hard Scott Mills pushed it…

I also can’t decide if I like it more than Fingers Crossed. Day one is too early to decide, but that WON’T STOP ME TRYING TO :disco:

Someone launch a CAMPAIGN or TWEET someone to get this to be noticed and a Global number one that the song deserves. It is OUTSTANDING.

Can you feel the power?

CAN YOU FEEL THE POWER?

Agnes.png

:disco:

I would rather the basics on TokTik don’t find out about this sui generis gem and cheapen it’s appeal. Hopefully the 3:32 running time will keep it safe.

It really is. I haven’t listened to anything else :D

I have hyperventilated so much over this that my carbon footprint must have gone up by 600% in the last 48 hours. Greta is going to have to cancel Agnes soon if this wig snatching continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom