Agnes - Magic Still Exists (+ Here Comes The Night)

what is there left to say? she has been nothing short of life-affirming this past year.

09 limelight
09 i trance
11 nothing can compare
11 goodlife
11 fingers crossed
09 24 hours
11 here comes the night

24 Hours a NINE????

this is growing on me a lot, but it's definitely more standard pop (with some ABBA sprinkled on top) than the dark, groovy disco delights of 24 Hours.

YOU CAN’T HAVE FOUR ELEVENS

*Has breakdown no one listens to*

I'd only give 24 Hours a 24/10 because of the slightly grating pronunciation of HOURS.

Otherwise it would be a 24564/10.

10 limelight
10 i trance
10 not dangerous
09 nothing can compare
08 goodlife
10 fingers crossed
10 24 hours
11 here comes the night

It’s ridiculous that of the current album selection, 24 Hours is only my third favourite and yet it’s a solid 11/10 by anyone else

10 limelight
08 i trance
08 not dangerous
11 nothing can compare
07 goodlife
09 fingers crossed
10 24 hours
08 here comes the night

10 fingers crossed - until dawn remix

Drops to #99 on Swedish Spotify today.

1633265421624.png

I bet they are listening to some UGLY people from FINLAND that don't even have a rrreal make up artist.

FUCK YOU.

what is there left to say? she has been nothing short of life-affirming this past year.

09 limelight
09 i trance
11 nothing can compare
11 goodlife
11 fingers crossed
09 24 hours
11 here comes the night
OMG ameraal?!

Imagine being THAT GAY that not only THINKS but thinks he has ANY FUCKING RIGHT TO THINK that Fingers Crossed is anything less than a stone cold 10.

Debuts at #84 on the Swedish singles chart. 24 Hours failed to chart at all so that's progress of a sort...

On Spotify she seems to have stabilised around the #110 mark for the past few days, so we'll see if she can creep up if radio starts to kick in.

I've finally found it, I call it SPIRITUAL DISCO :disco:

Presaving is all well and good but no sign of a physical release here (apart from the pleading in the comments).

Last edited:
WHAT A FUCKING WOMAN!

Seriously, more excited for this than ANY other release this year.

I’m late to this but I’ve been listening to Here Comes The Night ALL WEEK :disco:

I entirely thought tomorrow was AGNES DAY and I’m entirely disappointed now to realise it’s not. :(

X. X. PRESS. YOUR. SELF.

:disco: :disco: :disco:

where @Pingu says the new songs are "self indulgent", I'm just getting darker/less Eurovision-adjacent :eyes: and some of them have long intros.

Love and Appreciation is the ABSOLUTE TITS.

I am looking forward to getting off my morning of Zoom and getting down to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom