Agnes - Magic Still Exists (+ Here Comes The Night)

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
oh release Self Made already you silly woman

I need a Radio Edit without the unnecessarily LONG outro.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
She did make The Observer's 'Hidden Gems 2021: Great Albums You May Have Missed'

Agnes: Magic Still Exists

Agnes - Magic Still Exists

(Universal Music Sweden)
Imagine releasing what sounds like Abba Gold the year actual Abba returned from a 40-year hiatus. It’s a pop miracle delivered by fellow Swede Agnes on her pulsating fifth album. Nestled between disco thumper 24 Hours and the galloping Love and Appreciation sits the towering majesty of Here Comes the Night. Supported by instantly familiar piano trills and glittering, starburst melodies, the track finds Agnes offering solace under the stars. That urgent search for freedom forms the album’s backbone, be it via Moroder-esque Selfmade’s demands for equality, or the inward-looking exorcism of XX’s electronic pulse. A soothing balm perfect for fleeting dancefloor moments. Michael Cragg

krang

User
the only thing strange about being obsessed with here comes the night right now is what took you so long!

Pipo

bummed that Night never received a video. I hope this has disappointed the other 20 internet gays that have a genuine interest in her.

Pipo

What utter shit

It's a fucking masterpiece of a banger. What a wanker I was for sleeping on it.

It's never too late hun.

If she ever decided to release a new single of this, SELFMADE would be it :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom