Agnes - Magic Still Exists (+ Here Comes The Night)

oh release Self Made already you silly woman

I need a Radio Edit without the unnecessarily LONG outro.

She did make The Observer's 'Hidden Gems 2021: Great Albums You May Have Missed'

Agnes: Magic Still Exists

Agnes - Magic Still Exists

(Universal Music Sweden)
Imagine releasing what sounds like Abba Gold the year actual Abba returned from a 40-year hiatus. It’s a pop miracle delivered by fellow Swede Agnes on her pulsating fifth album. Nestled between disco thumper 24 Hours and the galloping Love and Appreciation sits the towering majesty of Here Comes the Night. Supported by instantly familiar piano trills and glittering, starburst melodies, the track finds Agnes offering solace under the stars. That urgent search for freedom forms the album’s backbone, be it via Moroder-esque Selfmade’s demands for equality, or the inward-looking exorcism of XX’s electronic pulse. A soothing balm perfect for fleeting dancefloor moments. Michael Cragg

I’m bizarrely obsessed with the title track right now.

the only thing strange about being obsessed with here comes the night right now is what took you so long!

bummed that Night never received a video. I hope this has disappointed the other 20 internet gays that have a genuine interest in her.

“And as if that wasn’t enough” suggests it IS a new era. Which would be fucking MARVELLOUS. I wonder if this coincides with the summer’s UK appearances.

Limited edition vinyl…but it’s only on fucking ginza at the moment which doesn’t ship to the UK.

apparently it's on imusik.de for 24 quid including UK shipping! can I find it myself? NO :D but reliable sources have reported.

This album has been a revelation and I have literally listened to nothing else since it came out .. it’s the best album of the last 10 years and what’s most incredible is it came out of nowhere .. I have loved everything she’s done since I Trance but a whole album that turns out to be a perfectly realised masterpiece of epic proportions ? She really can’t do wrong in my eyes

24 Hours was featured on Hollyoaks this week. Watch it hurtle up whichever chart Stenden shippers listen to.

3340523-alice.jpg

Amazing and so justified! Now a Deluxe Edition of Magic still exists with 5 new songs please hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom