Alanis Morissette - 'Such Pretty Forks In The Road' (and 'Mix') OUT NOW!

The album is a proverbial giant piece of life hitting the fan and the most beauty I've experienced from Alanis since she flashed her moose in the Thank U video. The suffering, the relief, what an album. Worth the wait.

Imagine if she released the song under her name with that cover and it wasn’t :D

I don't think this song is ultimately successful, but I'm glad she goes there, here, with the subject matter:

What I get with the lyrics is the powerlessness to find the words, even for Alanisaurus, and to figure out what is happening in these conditions (that's condisheeyons in Alanis). Taken from my upcoming playlist This Shit's Making Me Crazy/Skewed Interpret.

unimpressed real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

She released some 'limited signed prints' on her web store for £399 or something. Taking the piss.

I very belatedly listened to this for the first time yesterday and I enjoyed it more than any Alanis album in... I don't even know when. Love the remixes too

I have all her albums but I rarely enjoyed them much as full-length pieces (aside from JLP and SFIJ). This one was holding my attention all the way through

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom