Alanis Morissette - 'Such Pretty Forks In The Road' (and 'Mix') OUT NOW!

She was looking great on Watch What Happens Live, or rather one of those clips they annoyingly chop each episode into on youtube.

You Oughta Know really is special.

Still streaming this pretty much everyday to be honest.

Where is the limited edition numbered tequila-coloured 7" though (with an instrumental as the B-side)? We need SOMETHING till she comes back to save us all PROPERLY in May.

MEGA pleased that “Ablaze” has made the track list. Loved the live version of that.

I love the outro so much, I wish it lasted longer. And her voice sounds SO much better than on Havoc. And the lyrics are next level Alanis.

Oh I've been Alanissing OUT tonight. I've never heard Guardian before and blimey it's good. Only went for Miracles so far from the Havoc set and that was nice enough.

Flavours was excellent: Giggling Again For No Reason is the most sublime thing she's ever done.

So many videos I've never seen (they're not exactly her strong point - her Av Lav drag in an otherwise decent concept for the jangly gem Underneath for example).

Sometimes the 'basic'ness of Woman Down! really works for me. In fact it really was missing that exclamation mark in the title.

:D

A bit RICH coming from an Alanis fan!

I prefer Reasons I Drink to Smiling but they're both lovely.

So I see she's gone the old fashioned route of 'just' releasing it on vinyl and CD. No coloured vinyls or box sets. I wanted her to take all my money. :(

Smiling is a great song but I prefer the version from the musical. Much more my style vocally.

She still had the pregnancy weight when she filmed this I imagine but I suspect she'll have shed most of it by the time the proper promo hits in May.

is this album good then? two songs have penetrated my playlist and i discovered today i liked them both.

I was worried about her hitting the high notes but didn't have to, apparently.

She's really kept her voice.

great performance. i can't help thinking how taxing that song must be both vocally and emotionally.

Ladies, have we heard this quite marvellous remix of Smiling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom