Alexandra Burke ft Beenie Man - Naturally

Can’t believe this is still going ahead :eyes:

has Alexandra not responded AT ALL?

and just when she had a slither of good will again. Silly girl.

I mean it sounds like a modern dancehall track for the charts, is that a trend now? I feel like this could’ve been made 10 years ago and sound the same

Burkey's boobs in the picture represent the considerable separation she now has with the bulk of the Burke fanbase.

As for Beanie's rap. Surprisingly disgusting, who knew?

Well I suppose she generated more twitter buzz than she would have had she dropped this dross Onto Spotify without his feature.

Sadly for her, it’s spectacularly awful!

That girlband M.O. were doing this much better recently and look where it got them.

#127 on iTunes
Not top 200 on Spotify

Has she addressed any of the comments yet?

Yoo hoo meine vile slags. Currently quite drunk and angry (and also I’ve just binged both seasons of Sex Education in 48 hours and I have nothing left to live for apart from googling Adam nudes) and I know I said I wouldn’t be back but there you are :)

People dislike The Beast for a reason and it’s (mainly but unfortunately not entirely) nothing to do with her ethnicity. She’s not a very pleasant person, she knows the gays are there to be milked dry and she‘s previously taken full advantage, the single is awful, her new look is absolutely disgusting and she knows full fucking well what she’s doing by bringing THAT CUNT on board

Not into cancelling as you know, but someone please pass her a bottle of voddy and a faulty sun lounger and that should bring matters to a satisfactory conclusion :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom