Alexandra Burke ft Beenie Man - Naturally

Is it me (or appalling lip liner) or does it look very much like she’s grown a MOUSTACHE? I’m not one to shame such things but she has ganged up with GAY HATE for her hot flop sensation so I think she’s fair game :disco:

Kind of disappointed the Beenie Man business hasn't blown up more, but I guess when nobody gives a shit anyway it's irrelevant. And what CAN she say? Would anyone believe her if she said she wasn't aware of his previous comments? She's made a choice, and she can deal with the consequences.

WELL QUITE. Sometimes a choice can so easily lead one back behind the till at the Percy Ingle and I certainly won’t be indulging in the tasty fayre once she’s had her gay hate paws all over it :)

Although I might pop in to say NICE TACHE PIG :disco:

Having a look at her Twitter, perhaps the fact many of her posts seem to struggle to break the all-important twenty like barrier is punishment enough :zsazsa:

Is Beenie Man actually mainstream famous? I only really remember the Janet collab and only remember THAT because the homophobia hoo ha happened then too.

I’m sure a lot of people don’t know he’s being homophobic because they can’t understand a word he says

FAR FROM. Ask 100 Loose Women viewers and they’d mumble something about Heinz and sausages. He only crawls out of his caravan every now and then to add a sexy frisson of hate to the comeback of this week’s HAS BEEN DU JOUR :disco:

well mission accomplished!

Also I don’t buy that Janft DIDN’T KNOW. Although she might have been too busy boiling up babies :disco:

Is there anything more homophobic than poor diction?
Reminds of the start of Bad Girls where the rapper definitely calls her Alexander.

Ms Burke actually got a mention my, erm, treatment the other day. I was asked to put my feet sole to sole, and it went from there. :ken: let's just put it that THAT way

Yoo hoo meine vile slags. Currently quite drunk and angry (and also I’ve just binged both seasons of Sex Education in 48 hours and I have nothing left to live for apart from googling Adam nudes) and I know I said I wouldn’t be back but there you are :)

People dislike The Beast for a reason and it’s (mainly but unfortunately not entirely) nothing to do with her ethnicity. She’s not a very pleasant person, she knows the gays are there to be milked dry and she‘s previously taken full advantage, the single is awful, her new look is absolutely disgusting and she knows full fucking well what she’s doing by bringing THAT CUNT on board

Not into cancelling as you know, but someone please pass her a bottle of voddy and a faulty sun lounger and that should bring matters to a satisfactory conclusion :disco:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Xxx

I mean how many do you need to sell to be #1500 on itunes these days? I'd be amazed if it's very high in double figures.

Total streams since Friday - 15,088.

Alienating pretty much your only remaining fanbase clearly not the canniest of career moves.

What is at 1500 and outselling this?

What is at 1500 and outselling this?

1491 NEW John Denver - Annie's Song
1492 NEW Arctic Monkeys - 505
1493 NEW Mobb Deep - Shook Ones, Pt. II
1494 NEW ABBA - SOS
1495 -46 Tom Walker - Better Half of Me
1496 NEW Madonna - Papa Don't Preach
1497 NEW Ramones - Baby, I Love You
1498 NEW Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
1499 NEW Travis - Driftwood
1500 NEW Foo Fighters - The Sky Is a Neighborhood

Total streams since Friday - 15,088.

Alienating pretty much your only remaining fanbase clearly not the canniest of career moves.

Even assuming the most favourable streaming ratio for every single one of those streams, that's only 150 equivalent 'sales'. Good job she's holding up on iTunes!

I just wish she'd acknowledge it, despite what I said a few days ago. I mean, it's a horrid misstep, but thinking back to that 'Alexandra Burke speaks out' thread Ellie posted only a matter of weeks back (see similar threads), I do have a lot of sympathy for her and her own treatment. But choosing to collaborate with him (and I really do struggle to think she would have been completely unaware of his problematic history) and then completely fail to acknowledge any of the comments about it is leaving a really nasty taste in the mouth.

I think it’s quite possible she didn’t know, I didn’t, although I appreciate I wasn’t collaborating with him.

Anyway, the fact she then didn’t address it, does make me angry (although it is what I expected). Especially considering all that “equality for all” stuff she came out with just a few weeks ago. But I will not listen to her again until she at least acknowledges and apologises for this. How long that’s for entirely depends on her.

Great news for Alexandra!

Hallelujah climbs to #873, and Bad Boys re-enters at #1323!

meanwhile the bottom ten songs on iTunes which are stilling outselling her ill conceived turn with Beenie Man

1491 NEW Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey - The Middle
1492 NEW Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head
1493 NEW Martha And The Muffins - Echo Beach
1494 -450 Van Morrison - Moondance
1495 NEW Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino - In My Mind
1496 -1087 Hans Zimmer - Time
1497 NEW Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
1498 NEW Muse - Plug In Baby
1499 -393 MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
1500 NEW Paul Weller - You Do Something to Me

I suppose she did give us plenty of warning with her first proper single :eyes:

Bad boys and bad songs too sadly.