All new 'Men. You. Find. Sexy' thread + grated egg salad recipes

Of course I’m always happy to return to DEFAULT. This is someone who dishes up dance videos on TikTok, is about four foot tall and is (I think) Ukrainian :disco:

A00E9DFF-3DCE-4382-BCE7-268725909B52.jpeg

I’m liking Albert off YouTube and his tasty ways with fish and he’s BELARUSIAN so you can’t judge :)

Actually my tastes have gone a bit weird of late. Apparently excessive body hair DOESN’T necessarily mean they’re a nice person! Who knew!

OT -

Her variation has no egg but she does fillet an entire herring!! :shock:

I can't say I thought that much of that photo, but from previous experience I've trusted @Queen of the Bay 's taste and so had a look at his insta, and got a severe case of fluttering hoop.

Having clicked out of mild curiosity on this new obviously ridiculous POWER RANGERS reunion that is apparently happening, I ended up down a rabbit hole with the original and returning Black Ranger. Walter Jones (Zack), the actor, is in his fifties. He still looks like this. I cried.

Last edited:
I’ve just been to the cinema and saw the trailer for the Lesson and nearly fell off my chair at the sheer beauty that is Daryl McCormack

daryl-mccormack-800x508.png

I think I was a little loud / inappropriate shouting to my mate WHO THE FUCK IS THAT until I realised he’s the guy from That Sexy Film With Emma Thompson which I haven’t watched and I don’t think I’ve actually seen him in anything yet.

In me now.

I’ve just been to the cinema and saw the trailer for the Lesson and nearly fell off my chair at the sheer beauty that is Daryl McCormack

daryl-mccormack-800x508.png

I think I was a little loud / inappropriate shouting to my mate WHO THE FUCK IS THAT until I realised he’s the guy from That Sexy Film With Emma Thompson which I haven’t watched and I don’t think I’ve actually seen him in anything yet.

In me now.

Currently in The Woman in the Wall with Ruth Wilson on the BBC and was also in Bad Sisters on Apple. Lovely accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom