All Saints - One Strike [2016 Comeback Single]

Why's this dUb all up in my ass?

• Total voters
Other than the singles, Fundamental, Too Nasty, Flashback and On and On are All Saints greats.

I actually don't think you can get better than On&On. Madonna and William Orbit were waiting for that one. ITS POP PERFECTION

I'm just listening to Fundamental and I love it but the vocals are a bit all over the place ain't it.....who's that bloke in the background?

i woke up with this in my head. so so good. is there any chance of it actually doing anything in the charts?

yay! it's been the single reigning song over the last couple of weeks chez moi.

After Alan Carr last night:

#59 One Woman Man
#63 One Strike

Quite low, but nice to see One Strike at least BACK in the top 100 after being gone

It's getting decent airplay - floating around #30 for a few weeks now. Looks like Radio Two are biting I imagine?

Be nice to at least chart though I imagine streaming is low?

Still at #44 on iTunes. Does lack of streaming mean that it can't even get a low top 75 placing on the official charts?

Exactly.

It could sneak in though. It was #88 on Monday's mids.

Why can't they just have separate streaming charts, it would make everything so much easier to understand for out of touch pop fans like myself.

Sorry I wasnā€™t around at the time to join in this hype moopy

A magnificent pop song and an absolute career high for them.

A bonafide 10.

Just amazing, I remember going to see them at Brixton academy for this ALBAM, and was one of the best gigs ive ever been to. I think I was in awe of the crowd mostly - so many essex girls in Khaki, mini Appleton sisters, I was in my element.

Just amazing, I remember going to see them at Brixton academy for this ALBAM, and was one of the best gigs ive ever been to. I think I was in awe of the crowd mostly - so many essex girls in Khaki, mini Appleton sisters, I was in my element.

I went with our @graves too.

The head turning to address all sides of the audience for:

Shaz-Bags' left:.....DIDN'T SHE
Shaz-Bags' front:...HEAR ME
Shaz-Bags' right:...SAY?

What a broody masterstroke this song "One Strike" is. The hit parade didn't deserve it. May it be played in many a cloak room for years to come.

Natalie Appleton really was our generations Karen Carpenter. And the post-chorus murmurs from Shaz are absolute goose-bumps. What harmonies. And I'm sure Nicole was breathing in the same room as them recording this too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom