Jimbo
Jessica Wild
Alexis Michelle
Heidi N Closet
Kandy Muse
Darienne Lake
Monica Beverly Hillz
Naysha Lopez

Will be great to see Acid and Kasha again and I'vd always been surprised at Darienne's low profile since her original run, so I'm glad to see her doing something like this too.

I really don't need to see any more Heidi anytime soon, and as for Kahanna, well,

FQPKKpnWYAAY42i.jpg

What a horrible cast… but I see some drama potentials. There has to be at least some tension between Jimbo and Acid Betty and I can’t see how anyone of them would get along with Kandy.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
I remember being very underwhelmed with the wicked whispers for AS6, but that was pretty enjoyable.

That said, I wonder if this is total speculation garbage

I follow Acid Betty on Instagram and she has some amazing looks. Always felt like she went too soon. Hope it's true. Please let Kandy Muse be an early exit.

If Acid gets thrown on our screens again I truly hope Bob is not cock-blocked by Pit Stop and enlists Thorgy as the sole Purse First guest. Those 2 gossiping about Acid every week will probably be my highlight of such a proposed casting.

Rumored to have been called:

Mrs Kasha Davis
Acid Betty
Jaymes Mansfield
Kahanna Montrese (WHO?)
Lala Ri
Jimbo
Jessica Wild
Alexis Michelle
Heidi N Closet
Kandy Muse
Darienne Lake
Monica Beverly Hillz
Naysha Lopez

So this lineup is looking like the likely cast, BUT minus Acid Betty.

Oh well that’s something
Though Jaymes, Naysha and Kahanna seem like odd picks. I guess they gave up on the first out season?

Jaymes Mansfield is quite popular on YouTube and is popular among other queens.

Excited to see Darienne, Heidi, Kasha and Jimbo is always good value.

I don’t mean she’s bad or anything, but it’s a marked change that they’re not going for a best of the rest second chance thing like they used to, now it’s just anyone

Except for Serena

Mrs Kasha Davis is a really inspiring queen, who has recently been literally risking her life by spending time on the front lines of the current Drag Queen Story Time culture war. I really hope the show gives her the respect she deserves and doesn't treat her like cannon fodder.

Jaymes should be a surprise for anyone who hasn't seen them since their original season.

Really disappointed to have no Betty if true.

In the spirit of Drag Race, can we not have the "wow" reaction changed to "gasp"? It's certainly how I use it anyway.

I loved having surprise contenders and early outs in AS6 so I'm quite excited for this cast. I could see Heidi winning.

Airing shortly after S15 is over lol.

My money is on either Jimbo or maybe Heidi.

Rumored to have been called:

Mrs Kasha Davis
Acid Betty
Jaymes Mansfield
Kahanna Montrese (WHO?)
Lala Ri
Jimbo
Jessica Wild
Alexis Michelle
Heidi N Closet
Kandy Muse
Darienne Lake
Monica Beverly Hillz
Naysha Lopez
All the stand out and super talanted greats :disco:

Jimbo, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO

Is it only me who’s totally disengaged from DR? I didn’t even watch the Jinkx All Stars apart from the odd video (Judy :disco:) That she rightly won was enough for me

If only Ru would understand that LESS IS MORE! Hey ho - think of the CHEQUES and the queens you’re USING FOR YOUR OWN FINANCIAL GAIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom