All Stars WISHLIST

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
So in a way it's good that All Stars 7 will be all-winners because we never thought we'd ever see those bitches again. But ALSO, it'll give us an actual break from regular All Stars. By the time AS8 rolls around, who do you want to SEE?

From regular seasons:

NINA BONINA BROWN
Dida Ritz
Laganja Estranja
Kim Chi
Mrs Kasha Davis
Gigi Goode

From AS seasons:
Adore Delano
Phi Phi O'Hara
Tatiana

OPINIONS?

Acid Betty is one who I'd like to see, although given her short run in her season, she'll no doubt be an early boot. Always thought she went too soon.

Crystal Methyd is another I'd to see.

Mrs Kasha Davis
Darienne Lake
Jaymes Mansfield
Dida Ritz
Shuga Cain
Crystal Methyd
Heidi N Closet
Ivy Winters
Joslyn Fox
Nina West

I know WHY William hasn’t been cast, but surely at this point the publicity of her being on would only be WIN WIN for both her and WoW.

She’d need a VERY strong cast alongside her though so she didn’t completely demolish the competition.

Crystal Methyd, Tayce, Bimini, Thorgy Thor, Willam, Kim Chi, Gigi Goode, Mrs Kasha Davies, Heidi ‘N Closet, Nina Bonina Brown.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN, but that would be a DREAM CAST.

I was fine with AS1 people coming back because that was a shambles, but I was resistant to the idea of other AS queens coming back. But I guess it HAS been 5 years.

there would need to be a decent reason though, Ginger I get, it was clear she didn’t quite live up to her first time performance. But Naomi came top 4 in AS4, I don’t know what she would get out of it.

Alyssa is one of THE All Stars, so I don’t know. Coco I could see, and Thorgy yes

Anyway don’t we have the winners season and the international All Stars?

just pedantic but I hope they aren’t numbered AS seasons

Dream cast (picking only the bigger names that haven’t done AS yet):

Willam
Courtney Act
Darienne Lake
Pearl or Miss Fame (if we have to pick one from S7)
Kim Chi
Peppermint
Alexis Michelle (for the delusion and drama)
Asia O’Hara
Brooklyn Hytes
Gigi Goode
Rosé
Denali

The legend, the icon...

MILAN

ClearKeyJackrabbit-small.gif

I should hope so, @dUb came with his big @dUb energy asserting it was happening and had NO time for anyone saying otherwise*

*there’s a chance this statement was about something else I can’t remember
It is happening and has been filmed! :)

Willam
Courtney Act
Adore Delano
Tammie Brown
Asia O’Hara
Laganja
Dida Ritz
Peppermint
Gigi Goode
Nina West
Denali
Rosé

I want all the annoying toxic queens in one season.

Mimi Imfurst
Tyra Sanchez
Jade Joliet
Roxxxy Andrews
Jan
Vixen
Phi Phi O'Hara
Delta Work

Crystal Methyd has just cancelled the rest of her European dates effective immediately for ‘filming’, so I guess that AS8?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom