altın gün: the world's best turkish/dutch folk/disco band!*

krang

User
to know altın gün is to love altın gün. if you love turkish folk music with a bit of western disco and a pinch of psychedelics... well you know you didn't choose this thread, this thread chose you. jump in!

the italo disco one with the almodovar video

the lambada but give it mushrooms, make it longer, make it smexy, make it in turkish.

the trippy one with the earnest turkish male vocal

*disclaimer: that's a pretty broad statement for my limited knowledge on the subject.

@krang Do you watch The Needle Drop? Its where I've discovered a lot of the music you've posted about today

I was really enjoying Yol, the last album. specifically Ordunun Dereleri and Esmerim Guzelim. very PERKY.

@krang Do you watch The Needle Drop? Its where I've discovered a lot of the music you've posted about today

i know of the needle drop but i don't follow him. i've seen a few reviews and remember agreeing with his opinion most of the time.
think he listens to/reviews a lot more genres of music. love it when he gives good pop music it a good name.

ever since Hadise's Aşk Kaç Beden Giyer? I've been loving Turkish music, including Altin Gün

we've got a local band, Tuhaf, who mainly plays Turkish rock from the 70's. great concerts, beautiful concerts

ever since Hadise's Aşk Kaç Beden Giyer? I've been loving Turkish music, including Altin Gün

we've got a local band, Tuhaf, who mainly plays Turkish rock from the 70's. great concerts, beautiful concerts

recommend something! do a smexy listicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom