amber mark

Mixer is incredible. She's giving me SZA while the actual SZA is still in a bunker somewhere prepping the next masterpiece.

the new one is amazing.

that luscious orchestra underneath!

so good i'm not even gonna mention the 50 shades of grey reference :gross:

i've seen her mentioned in threads but i will mention some more. she's great and already has half a top-tier pop album between mixer, generous, what it is, worthy, love me right and now this.

gorgeous.

I’m looking forward to the album. The recent stuff has veered more on trend and Afro beats which I found a bit meh, whereas her early EP work was more classic R&B which I loved, so I’m holding judgement until I hear the album.

I’m looking forward to the album. The recent stuff has veered more on trend and Afro beats which I found a bit meh, whereas her early EP work was more classic R&B which I loved, so I’m holding judgement until I hear the album.

did you hear what it is? so hot right it's hurting my ceilings.

Mixer is incredible. She's giving me SZA while the actual SZA is still in a bunker somewhere prepping the next masterpiece.
this comment is 2 years old! SZA really said lemme stay in this bunker and do nothing 'til the pandemic is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom