AMBUSH REWATCH: Riga 2003 (Sat 23 Oct, 20:00 BST)

WHICH

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penelope

I šta ćemo sad?
Pronouns
Any
@Suomi and I are bored so we've decided to pull out the stops and get drunk and have a SPONTANEOUS REWATCH tonight, to which ALL OF YOU ARE ALSO INVITED

We've got two choices: either 2003 or 2004. Both obviously modern classics in their own way, but the CHOICE IS YOURS and you have chosen 2003

Stock up on spirits and JOIN US at 8pm for one of the greatest contests of the modern era

Last edited:
So we've gone for 2003! Meet back here in an hour with your STRONGEST homemade cocktail and a pint of creme de menthe :disco:

While I recognise some of our viewers may have generalised anxiety disorders, I do think all this would be solved if they just did what I said and took this bag of drugs

Wasn’t this the first 26 song marathon which led to the semi final introduction? At least it opens a knock out song.

Love those gays at the front just spontaneously erupting into joy during this. Really thoughtful of Birgitta to throw that MDMA at them just before she went onstage

I love this so much.

(My vote for 2004 was only because I don't know it very well. 2003 is the contest I've seen the second most times).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom