An Andy Cohen thread

What do we think of hah then? I mean do we like him? Do we fancy him? Do we dislike him? Is he a low key misogynist? And what huh-happened between him and Nene? Also he obviously has faves and least faves and I live for guessing it.

On this note I'd never seen this but it's fun. Ish

Also we know he's a pothead but is he really also a cokehead? No judgement. But you know. Judgement.

He annoys me so much as an interviewer - asking interesting questions then often cutting off the answers or responding with a deadpan "that's amazing" before moving on like a robot

WWHL with the same format/relaxed vibe but a different host would be seriously great

He makes for a decent host/mediator in the Real Housewives reunions. But as a person, him and the Anderson Cooper crowd are all embarrassingly privileged af

tenor.gif

I kind of love/hate Andy. I'd love to fuck him, and have a debaucherous night in his NYC penthouse with him (I've heard he makes all his grindr meets sign a water-tight NDA before anything happens :D ) but he's a funny one on screen.

Younger Andy was a bit more involved and often quite MESSY. Now he seems a bit tapped out, unable and unequipped to keep up with social developments and call out problematic members of Housewives cast. The recent Dallas reunion was testament to that, where he absolutely should have stepped in when Tiffany/Kam was getting nasty and uncomfortable. See also the last OC reunion where the women were spouting all kinds of shit and not really being challenged for it.

He also holds some Housewives (KENYA MOORE) to a different, unfair standard to all the rest and his bias against the ones he doesn't like (Kenya again, Jennifer New Jersey) is quite obvious.

I wonder sometimes if he's become the anchor at the centre of this ridiculous ever-expanding universe and would actually quite like for it all to STOP now :D Surely committing to doing a WWHL every weeknight of the year would be enough for anybody to secretly want to run.

I do feel like people expect too much from Andy. He sufficiently held Kameron accountable/allowed her to show her ass. He is after all a 50 year old rich white man and not a woke 20/30 year old. His job is to move things along.

Also if you want disconnected Andy you should watch the Below Deck reunion where he can barely be bothered to talk to them.

The American Brian Dowling.

He can be goodlooking, and anyone whose life revolves around lowbrow trash does deserve some props, but I don't think there's any sincerity there and I have no clue why Anderson Cooper associates with him. All in all, I'm swinging in favour, but it's endorsement with caution and from a distance (almighty remix).

I know it’s a pretty open secret that Andy is a massive cokehead, but I can’t believe they let him on national television in this state. His eyes!

Nah it's just cokehead Andy living his platonic straight man love story fantasy some of us did when we were 19 and then got over it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom