Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)

The new update “new update is dropping” is dropping :disco:

not a huge surprise but those extras were sorely needed for me, Marie Kondo be damned

STORAGE UPDATE? I'll take THAT with cheese.

But yeah, this look predictable but good.

i YELLED when i saw the sitting down option as a reaction. :disco:

i won't be able to sit properly in real life for the next couple of days, so might live vicariously through ACNH.

Also - rat-faced Penelope has left my island and a snooty horse named Annelise has moved in. She seems far too nice for a snooty villager.

Well, the pile of presents was new I guess (ornament-wise). I think the next big push for me will be when I decide to demolish and restart my island. I'm very happy with the villager set I've got and none of them are allowed to leave (unless they shadow drop me ones and I really should still keep an eye out).

I sometimes get interesting campsite visitors but after long negotiations they always want to replace one of my favourite villagers :evil:

Apparently you can save just before seeing the camper and bomb out of the game to reroll until you get a villager that sucks

Apparently you can save just before seeing the camper and bomb out of the game to reroll until you get a villager that sucks

oh who’s got the TIME! Anyway I don’t want to cheat the system in this game, otherwise what’s the point of any of it?

and it takes so fucking long to finally get a villager to agree to move in

I do love that without ANY cheating at all I got Flurry the hamster and Julian the unicorn, they are perfect :)

One thing they really should’ve freshened up was the selection of Nook Mile items. What the hell are people using them for?

since one of the central premises of this game was to be rewarded for doing all kinds of tasks, the reward scheme was a good idea. But all you can use them on are some one-time upgrades that I probably cleared in April, and some island items that never change and are always the same colour.

I mean I could ask a friend for their different colour one but I still have the miles!
Almost 300k now!

I AM TEMPTED TO GET THIS BUT DON’T REALLY UNDERSTAND IT. IS THERE ANYTHING FUN ABOUT IT LIKE PLATFORMS, DRIVING OR MINI-GAMES? OR IS IT ALL JUST TALKING WITH ANIMALS?

I AM TEMPTED TO GET THIS BUT DON’T REALLY UNDERSTAND IT. IS THERE ANYTHING FUN ABOUT IT LIKE PLATFORMS, DRIVING OR MINI-GAMES? OR IS IT ALL JUST TALKING WITH ANIMALS?

i mean there are platforms, you can even build them. Driving... well you can buy a car bed. Basically it’s all mini-games: fishing, DIY, creating new buzzwords, interior and landscape design.

my favourite pig calls me Bish now

i mean there are platforms, you can even build them. Driving... well you can buy a car bed. Basically it’s all mini-games: fishing, DIY, creating new buzzwords, interior and landscape design.

my favourite pig calls me Bish now
AND WHAT ANIMAL ARE YOU?

OMG I got a content warning from Nintendo for my island dream version :o

“You were involved in psychological abuse and/or harassment of other users.”

WTF! I have NO idea

In the words of Belinda Carlisle backstage at the National Lottery with a Roxette song to lip sync to: I am so sick of the white stuff. A whole month left of snow feels like too much. All my festive decor has swiftly been stripped.

I could have sworn a notable January update was promised. I do hope something big happens for the year anniversary, but I never played much of any other version (only a little of Wild World), so don't know what that could even be admittedly.

I could have sworn a notable January update was promised. I do hope something big happens for the year anniversary, but I never played much of any other version (only a little of Wild World), so don't know what that could even be admittedly.

I think it IS still coming, next month has that Rio-Esque festival thing, the Peacock’s face was on the Christmas update trailer

we are in kind of uncharted waters, except for that Amiibo update they did for New Leaf several years later :D
But if I know anything about Japanese people, especially Nintendo, they LOVE an anniversary

I've popped in a couple of times over the past few weeks and it's been nice to run around for a few minutes but the time of me sinking hours and hours a day into the game is definitely behind me. Once everything's established and the island is how you want it, the draw just isn't there to anywhere near the same extent (for me!) but I'll always love this game for the opportunity to escape it gave me in 2*2*

I always feel a bit sad at this point in every AC game (unless they really shake things up with updates which they may well do now the events are almost finished with)

I feel like Alexander the Great weeping as there is nothing left to conquer

Reactions: dUb
we are in kind of uncharted waters, except for that Amiibo update they did for New Leaf several years later :D
But if I know anything about Japanese people, especially Nintendo, they LOVE an anniversary

Oh mega then.

I will be getting a 2and Switch whenever this rumoured pro drops and will get another AC just to make a more ambitious island (I simply can't delete the one I have - far too much work has went into it).

Oh mega then.

I will be getting a 2and Switch whenever this rumoured pro drops and will get another AC just to make a more ambitious island (I simply can't delete the one I have - far too much work has went into it).

i did wonder what a new game would mean, I think you can carry some stuff over (I mean not actual stuff but recipes etc

Is the switch pro definitely going to be an entirely new console? I am sure I saw twitter rumours that it was going to be a new dock.

So Frita seems fun, very Magafrita Pracatan if you will (you won't). I think I'm going to replace Judy with her. Sadly her house isn't all that, but Judy's is so similar to Gala's that I can afford to ditch for some added lewks to the patch of land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom