Annie - Dark Hearts (2020 Album & Singles)

Gorgeous album. The melancholy nostalgia is so perfect for the current mood. Definitely best enjoyed as a whole but In Heaven, Miracle Mile and Forever 92 are standouts of the new stuff. It's Finally Over is a lovely closer too. The only song I'm not so fussed about is The Untold Story which feels a bit redundant, and I think it would work better going straight from The Bomb to It's Finally Over.

Mine has dispatched too. :disco:

I see she has put up another vinyl with an alternate sleeve but presumably no heartfelt note.

My album was safely received in my hands today. It is lovely, the inserts are nice and glossy and Annie's hand-signed letter from the Dark Hearts Hotel is very sweet.

I finally got the vinyl today, after ordering months ago! No signed letter sadly, although I knew that as I missed the first lot

Corridors of Time EXTENDED sounds delicious, I had no idea there were differences. Such a gorgeous album, not really a dud on it. Downbeat moodpiece Annie works so well.

Her SIXTY FIVE QUID signed prints can do one, though! I'll offer her a fiver, see what she says

It is certainly a random collaboration, and I'm not quite sure how their voices will work together. Hopefully it is better than the single that Jake released this week anyway.

she just posted a lovely caption about this, but now it's mysteriously disappeared from her instagram.

about to DIVE IN

OOH

All these years I didn't realise the lyrics were 'She's like the wind, through MY TREE' :D

I had convinced myself it was 'my dreams', which sounds a bit less silly to me.

Presumably it is an EP coming tomorrow.

Just when one purchasing dilemma ends (the ABBA CD singles), another begins

I think this might have to be a pass though - shipping basically doubles the price, and if I wanted to actually access the bonus track it seems that it would involve ruining the packaging. And I'm certainly not ordering TWO

It does look like it could be difficult to extract the disc without making a mess.

How ODD to spotlight the cover versions when you have a glorious original Richard X track right there.

I thought the Just Like Honey cover was an ATROCITY :D Love Annie so much, but it was completely rubbish. It is one of those songs that is rather untouchable however it must be said.

However I will listen to the new EP later on, I LOVE the idea of 'Annie's Love Theme' :disco:
Also quite tempted by the MINI CD even though it would just be a decorative item I shove in a cupboard minutes after opening the package :D

I thought the Just Like Honey cover was an ATROCITY :D Love Annie so much, but it was completely rubbish. It is one of those songs that is rather untouchable however it must be said.

However I will listen to the new EP later on, I LOVE the idea of 'Annie's Love Theme' :disco:
Also quite tempted by the MINI CD even though it would just be a decorative item I shove in a cupboard minutes after opening the package :D

The mini CD was limited to 300 and is already gone. I expect they might rustle up another super limited format at some point.

Anyway, just to note again that April is absolutely glorious.

April is dreamy ecstasy, it's an immediate Annie classic. why isn't everybody creaming?

April is dreamy ecstasy, it's an immediate Annie classic. why isn't everybody creaming?

I went for a walk with you and came back somebody else :disco:

It is so wonderful but busy gay interest week I guess and she has kind of buried it away.

The mini CD packaging is indeed quite ridiculous, and unfortunately on my pc and stereo the CD gives up the ghost about ten to twenty seconds before the end of No Flowers Today (which is a very nice moody little number that deserved a wider release than this).

since i am a new member i am not allowed to make my own post BUT i recently got back into annie and being a xenomania fanatic i want to hear and download "danny, danny" from the don't stop era and cannot find it anywhere! i am in nyc that may have something to do with it.. does anyone have any insight?

since i am a new member i am not allowed to make my own post BUT i recently got back into annie and being a xenomania fanatic i want to hear and download "danny, danny" from the don't stop era and cannot find it anywhere! i am in nyc that may have something to do with it.. does anyone have any insight?

It's on the I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me single on streaming in the UK, so it sounds like it's a US rights issue. It's not great if that's any consolation :D

It's on the I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me single on streaming in the UK, so it sounds like it's a US rights issue. It's not great if that's any consolation :D
yes it seems that way too through amazon and any other platform to buy mp3's on. i know i'll probably love it being a xenomania track

so if anyone can upload it somewhere i'm not sure if i'm allowed to ask that BUT if not i am sorry but i really did search do---

I somehow completely missed this EP and yes this has to be one of her best songs ever after only a few listens. I'm creaming alright!

April segueing into Just Like Honey really is the stuff gay electro dreams are made of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom