Anyone for a 5IVE reunion?

They were QUITE GOOD but yeah, who gives a fuck.

It's all about Totally Boyband ANYWAY.

Why not!
If they record some good songs I don't mind.
Always exciting which style they do after such a break.

I'll never forgive them for 'We Will Rock You'.

As if it wasn't bad enough the first time.

True, but what else should they announce?

CLOSERMORPHANI.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't think it's a giant leap to deduce that some "big news" from a defunct boyband has something to do with them getting back together.

But yeah, I suppose, it could be a new Greatest Hits compilation or something. :|

Isn't this whole nostalgia thing getting a little ridiculous now? I can understand groups from the mid 90s like Take That and East 17 getting back together but Five's last single was still less than five years ago. Who's next to jump on the bandwagon. V? VS? Lemonescent?

In saying that, Five were one of the better boybands around, and the Queen cover aside, most of their singles were pretty decent. But like it's been said, no-one will care.

Surely the V Reunion Tour can't be far away.

Supported by VS, obv.

Edit: I wrote that without having read charliebobs' post. ISNT THAT MAD.

Last edited:
As long as B*Witched won't do a comeback I will mention that they were brilliant and should come back one day!

5ive must be one of the only successful pop groups where NONE of the members released anything as solo artists. Strange.

I think a B*Witched or Steps reunion is next.

Silly belgo.

The Abs singles really weren't bad.

Abs REALLY should have been HUGE, not only for his gorgeous looks but his singles really werent all bad either.

I'm sure my sister will be CREAMING herself over this news :|

Last edited:
Abs' singles were great! I even knew the girl that sang on '7 Ways', and then it got cancelled :D

5ive were alright, but by GOD have they dated badly.

There really is no need for them whatsoever

But to whoever said it, surely a Steps reunion IS on the cards soon. Here's hoping anyway...

The stupid guys should have recorded "Bye bye bye" when they were offered it, but they just wanted to make party (:manson:) and changed their mind about the song.

I wouldn't be surprised if J isn't even INVOLVED.

WHAT on EARTH is that album cover :D

They look tired. Were they even in the same room?

Oh my DAYS (not spent on a rudimentary free graphic design course on YouTube) :disco:

Here's the PLODDING SINGLE! Is it called Time by Five? I am unsure

Oh the album is out!

It's quite sweet and admirable that they've all written it by themselves, but the quality isn't QUITE there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom