Ariana Grande - 7 Rings

She recently got a tattoo on her palm which she thought said '7 Rings' in Japanese.

So, she went and got it fixed.

Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble :whistle:

as much it probably has to do with our love of tearing people down i personally have gone a bit off her for a few objective reasons - she's going too urban without bringing the hooks and the vocals i admire her for, thank you, next is more meme than song and sounds to my ears pretty much like a glorification of swipe culture and 7 rings is absolutely abysmal both musically and in tone.

i still harbour a lot of goodwill but she just hasn't been for me lately. and that's ok.

Well it kind of says 7 rings now but oh well

Maybe not get a tattoo of your latest promotional campaign in the first place?

People need to calm down on this "cultural appropriation" stuff; people have been getting tattoos in other languages for an age, it's not automatically disrespectful.

I haven't seen any of the usual "cultural appropriation" charges myself (which in this case would be completely tinfoil hat levels of stoopidity), just people pointing that it doesn't at all mean what she wanted it to mean which I guess is the general rule when it comes to getting a tattoo in Japanese or Chinese. so actually, well done for doing it right, Grande!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom