Ariana Grande - Positions + marriage (and 1st divorce)

I keep giving this album more chances. I don't really enjoy it much but as I loved Thank U, Next so much, I really WANT to like it. The songs have now become familiar when I listen to it but I can't hum them outside of actually listening to them. Overall it's just not that great, although it has some nice melodies along the way. Hopefully she'll bring some more tunes next time although I doubt it

I keep giving this album more chances. I don't really enjoy it much but as I loved Thank U, Next so much, I really WANT to like it. The songs have now become familiar when I listen to it but I can't hum them outside of actually listening to them. Overall it's just not that great, although it has some nice melodies along the way. Hopefully she'll bring some more tunes next time although I doubt it

I feel pretty much the same way. I guess she’s making the music she wants to and it is successful, so there isn’t really any incentive for her to do something different

do you all remember back when Britney worked with Max Martin for about 5-6 songs in a row to the point they all kinda blended into one? I've been waiting for the same sense of fatigue to kick in any day now but her fans are apparently eating up anything Miss Grande is serving them regardless of quality!

do you all remember back when Britney worked with Max Martin for about 5-6 songs in a row to the point they all kinda blended into one? I've been waiting for the same sense of fatigue to kick in any day now but her fans are apparently eating up anything Miss Grande is serving them regardless of quality!
Well BOMT is worthy of recycling six or seven times - Ariana’s mumble fests are NOT

I've decided that the new tunes aren't actually that bad - I'm really liking "Worst Behaviour" and "Test Drive". They're never going to set the world alight but they're more tuneful and pleasing than anything she's put out in a while.

do you all remember back when Britney worked with Max Martin for about 5-6 songs in a row to the point they all kinda blended into one?
ca5f095e7d779908ca971f269ca836f1.gif

WTF.

this smells of taking a long ass break (by Ari standards) from music :evil:

It’s such a strange move for her as a person, never mind her career.

She hates people, she’s not a fan of interviews generally, red carpets etc. Very strange.

But really, this does seem odd for her. I think she’s going to hate it

Despite finding this whole album really dull at first, I’ve really come around on 34+35

Seems a bit... beneath her, but go off

I suppose it's very easy money, and possibly gives her a chance to properly introduce herself to another audience (Middle aged Blake Shelton fans?)

I'm sure it won't be long until she's Sick of Sitting™

Reactions: dUb
oh no, what will Nick do with all this free time now? hopefully more hot photoshoots :unicorn:

She looks fab and I like the Liz Taylor energy of being engaged like 4 times by, what, 22? :disco:

Ariana Grande - Positions + she's MARRIED + Fortnite concert​

It's hard to put her in the same conversation as Jesy Nelson with this, but I think it is mostly bad plastic surgery she's had done paired with questionable styling rather than ill intent.

It's hard to put her in the same conversation as Jesy Nelson with this, but I think it is mostly bad plastic surgery she's had done paired with questionable styling rather than ill intent.
I don't think she's had anything done? it's just make up.

well what do you think she's had done?

Senalan-a-Ariana-Grande-de-practicar-Asian-Fishing-en-sesion-de-fotos-2.jpg

her eyes are the exact same darling.

Is she working on something new yet? I love her voice so much but please stop wasting it on shit like whatever that last albam was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom