Armenia 2022: Rosa Linn - Snap

I always presume this topic is about mega 90s dance act Snap! and anticipate a hot one way conversation with Sorb about the almighty merits of "Welcome To Tomorrow".

I was just surprised that people didn’t like the Israel because of internalised homophobia (partly justified), that was the obvious successor to SHOOGA

That is such an insult to poor pop princess NATALIA. She dropped her microphone, gave us the longest note in the HISTORY OF EUROVISION™ and hot sexy choreography - there really is no way MBD could compare.

Last edited:
That is such an insult to poor pop princess NATALIA. She dropped her microphone, gave us the longest note in the HISTORY OF EUROVISION™ and hot sexy choreography - there really is way MBD could compare.

I mean musically it’s definitely from the same cloth.

Of course it’s not on the same level of artistic competence (because it has some)

If anyone was the natural successor to Natalia Gordienko this year, it was WRS. Not Michael Ben David.

WRS.png

Now THAT'S a SNAP!

I think I heard a mix, there was definitely some of that awful version from the previous page. Sounded like they were checking out a TikTok or two rather than listening to the full song.

For a brief, horribly promising second, I thought that fourth track said "Fuego Remix" :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom