AS6 E03: Side Hustles

That explains why in each round the girl who left got almost all of the votes. It’s a ”safe” strategy to hide behind the majority vote.

As I happened to do the last insta followers count a few days before the first episode dropped, here's the difference so far:

+33k Kylie Sonique Love
+26k Ra'Jah O'Hara
+22k Scarlet Envy
+16k Jan
+14k Yara Sofia
+11k Jiggly Caliente
+11k Silky Ganache
+9k Ginger Minj
+8k Pandora Boxx
+8k Trinity K Bonet
+7k Eureka O'Hara
+7k A'Keria Davenport
+4.8k Serena ChaCha
I feel I really ought to add

+39k Laganja Estranja :disco: :disco: :disco:

It's... unfortunate for the other "All Stars" than Ms Laganja came, slayed and chausséed away, all of her own volition, while refusing to engage in Ru's fuckery. She must be the most iconic queen of the franchise, all in about six episodes.

Reactions: dUb
Because a lot of the time they are legitimately more talented than the others, but fail to realize that theater doesn't translate well into drag AT ALL.

Joe Black was the worst.

Because a lot of the time they are legitimately more talented than the others, but fail to realize that theater doesn't translate well into drag AT ALL.

Joe Black was the worst.
What did Joe Black do that was offensive?

I don't think he was offensive. He just wasn't very good at Drag Race, but is very entertaining out of it.

And yes, Veronica definitely fits the brief more than Joe
And even at that, her elimination in the first episode didn't make sense and her verse in the Eurovision challenge was really quite decent. It was the H&M jumper that got her sent home.

Yes, I actually thought about that the second I hit "Reply". I think Drag Race has clearly become the mainstream 'brand' of drag, that contestants don't always gel well with.

I feel a bit odd saying it, because he's really not my type at all normally, but I wanna fuck Jan something rotten.

Felt bad for Silky this episode - but the editing was so heavy handed, as per, that I knew she was going from her very first talking head 2 minutes into the episode.

It's also a little uncomfortable that the vibe I got from Silky passing on her lines was that an obese person was physically struggling to keep up. I mean we're talking about someone who can scene steal without blinking let alone speaking. Combine that with her saying quite clearly she saw the moment as a chance to show her critics she could also be more subdued makes it obvious we are talking about a show with little responsibility for the aftermath - kind of a cheek when the week's runway is even based on how much they've grown in the time off the show when the elephant in the room (not a silky size joke) is that what they're left to deal with can be rotten, with many queens seeing All Stars as their chance to turn things around.

I mean I don't think Drag Race will ever be the 'therapy' we hope it'll be. They certainly have no problem forcing sob stories and orchestrating fake drama.

Desperation from Laganja :goodgrief:

9srxbllfl3a71.png

Dua ended up throwing her a crumb by sharing an instagram post of a clip of the lip sync but there's NO NEED for that demanding guilt trip

Yeah I take back what I said about Laganja being mature. That's really cringey 😕

Poor Dua!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom